Chapter Six

(Ashton POV)

The first time I saw her, I kinda bit shocked cause she kissed me and she's so familiar to me but I can't remember her. That's the time that I realize that I want her kiss, I really don't know why! I really do everything just to make her back to me. Last night I accidentally get her virginity and that was so rude with me. And now we are here in my grandmother's house cause we have a Family Reunion, I'm not shocked when I saw my Ex girlfriend and my Cousin cause they are also part of our family. When I look at abby, she's looking at my Cousin. Fucking shit! I have a strange feeling about it.

"Iha are you okay?" My grandmother ask but she's still looking at my cousin.

"Excuse me po, punta lang po ako sa cr" Abby said and she run away, I was quite shocked when my Cousin follow her.

I'm so curious! That's why I followed them. I'm looking for them but I can't see them. When I go to the garden, It shocked me when I saw abby kissed my cousin and now they are kissing each other. Fuck! I'm not jealous! She's a slut, she's like my ex girlfriend!

She don't want my kiss but she likes kissing my cousin?! Oh fuck! I can't resist to watch them, thats why I left them in the garden.

After a minute I saw my cousin entering here in the kitchen and I also saw abby! I don't know but I get mad.

"We will leave now guys" I said and I pulled abby. I didn't wait for their response.

"Tangina! Ang sakit ng paghila mo sakin! Ano bang kasalanan ko?!" She said angrily while I'm driving the car, But I didn't response to her.

When we are here in my house she pulled my hand.

"Tangina! Pagkatapos mo akong hilain hindi ka mamamansin?!" She said angrily again.

"Stop shouting you slut!" I response and she just slap me.

"Slut?! Hindi ako ganong tao gago!" She said while her tears is trying to fall down.

"Really? Huh? You don't want my kiss but you like kissing my cousin! Why? Are you not contented last night? Or you want my cousin to pleasure you!" I said again and she just cried.

"Tanginamo! Wala kang alam! Wala kang karapatang pagsabihan ako ng ganyan!" She shouted.

"C'mon don't deny it! You are a slut" I said and she slap me again!

"Okay! If you think that I'm slut then fine! But you don't have the rights to say that I'm slut! Cause first of all your are just my boss and you are not my Boyfriend nor Husband!" She said and she try to walk out but I pulled her hand.

"You are just my maid? So what do you call last night? Huh?"

"It is only a lust, Wala lang naman yon. Ginusto ko yon at ginusto mo din, kaya wala lang yon satin. Pwede ba tanggalin mo yang paghahawak mo sa kamay ko! I'm tired! I want to rest Ashton!"

"Yeah! It's only a lust! From now on don't call me ashton! Call me sir!" I said and throw her hand away.

I'm mad, I want to drink.

Fuck! My cousin get my ex girlfriend and now abby?! Why?! Fuck that! I'm not inlove or jealous! I just don't know what I feel!