Chapter Seven Part ||

(Ashton POV)

I was watching abby when suddenly she just fainted, thats why I shouted her name. And I immediately run to her.

"Abby" I said while shaking her body but she didn't even open her eyes.

When I touch her forehead, it so hot. Fuck! She's sick! I immediately put her in my bed and I do what she did to me last night.

I get some clean towel and I put it in hot water then I rubbed it in her hand.

Fuck! Do I need to do this?

"Hey Ashton you need to do this cause you are the reason why she's fainted" I said to myself.

I unbuttoned her blouse. Fuck! I need to control myself! My eyes is closed While rubbing the towel in her body.

Then when I'm done, I get some clothes and wear it to her.

"Hey wake up! Diba gusto mo pa akong marinig na mag filipino?" I said but sadly he didn't wake up.

I'm just waiting for her to wake up and after a minutes I fell asleep.

It's 5:00 pm, shit we didn't even ate lunch. I look at abby and I touch her forehead again and finally she's not hot now.

"Gumising ka na please" I said to her while holding her hands.

"Gusto mo pa akong marinig na mag filipino eh" I also said.

"Hwag ka na mag e-english hah?"

"Oo, filipino na ang gagamitin kong lenggwahe magmula ngayon"

"Hwag ka na ding magalit sakin"

"Oo promise, magising ka la—" I didn't finish because I'm shocked cause she is the one who's answering me.

Oh fuck!

"Wala ng bawian, hindi kana magagalit sakin" she said while smiling at me. I felt happy when she smiled at me.

Dont tell me I'm inlove? Oh fuck no!!

"Bakit natulala ka? Galit ka ba ulit sakin?"

"No I'm not" I said.

"English na naman!" She said and she pouted.

"Sorry na, hwag ka ngang ngumuso para kang pato" I teased her.

"Okay lang mag mukhang pato basta bati na tayo"

"Oo na! Tara kain muna tayo hindi pa tayo kumain kanina"

"Wala akong gana eh" she said.

"Ayaw mo kumain?"

"Ayaw!"

"Sige magkainan nalang tayo" I said and she just push me.

"Eto na oh! Tara na sa kusina" she said and she left me here. Hahhaha she's so cute!