Not my little sister (sam)

(This Smut is about Sam.)

You are Jakes little sister and you have moved in with him and the Traphouse. You have lived with them for 5 months because your mom kicked you out, she found out that you use to smoke weed. You had no where to go so he took you in. You are laying on your bed when you hear a knock on the door.

Y/n: Come in!

Sam: Hey Jake sent me up here to tell you that food was here.

Y/n: Okay thank you Sam.

Sam: Hey might I just say you look really sexy in that outfit.

You throw a pillow at him and you both start to  laugh!

Y/n: get out.

Sam: Just saying.

You get up and follow him out. You and Sam have been dating for almost a year now but you have kept it a secret. You living in the same house as him has made being together easier than it was when you lived with your parents. That was another reason your parents kicked you out. They wanted you to focus on school, and you chose party, sex, and drugs. You close your door when you are soon pushed against the wall and Sam forcefully pushes his lips to yours. You kiss him back making your lips move in sync. You jump a little when you feel his hands start moving at your side. He gently removes you from the wall and opens your bedroom door.

Y/n: Sam what about the food, people are going to start wondering where we are.

Sam: Don't worry about it baby girl, all I want to eat is your pussy.

Y/n: Sam I'm being serious, what if we get caught.

Sam: don't worry princess we won't I promise.

He says as he pushes his lips on your neck. He pushes you backwards and into your room. He closes the door and turns around to find you already with your shirt off. He walks over to you admiring your body. He looks you up and down a couple times before biting his bottom lip. He pushes you over so you are bent over the bed. He grabbed your sides and he starts grinding on your ass. You moan a quite and soft moan, before you cuff your mouth to keep you quite. He starts to remove your pants.

Y/n: Sam don't tease me

Sam: I'm not what do you mean baby!

Y/n: I can feel your dick growing and I'm already wet
why do you make me wait and tease me?? You said with a little bit of a whine!

Sam: Oh baby girl just wait! You think I'm teasing you now just wait till dinner.

You hear a knock on the door.

Y/n: Shit we've been caught.

Jake: Hey sis dinner is ready!!

Y/n: Okay I'll be down in a sec!

Jake: Okay see you down there!

Y/n: Okay!

You open your door to find Jake standing there you close your door and walk down the stairs. He asked if you had seen Sam and you told him no. You both walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. You all sat down at the table you guys just setup yesterday when shortly after you hear a loud boom on the stairs. Shortly after that you hear Sam's voice yelling out that he is okay. You all laugh as Sam walks into the kitchen and sits down in the only chair left. Of course it had to be right next to you. You all ate dinner when you feel Sam's hand on your thigh. You had no reaction. You can feel his hand slowly move up. He soon has his hand at the top of your thigh and in between your thighs you still didn't react until he started to rub you threw your pants. You jumped as it scared you. You apologize as you blame it on Navi who is under the table. You all go back to doing what you were doing. You looks at Sam with the look of death. Sam just laughs. You remove your self from the table and you walk up stairs. You asked Colby if you could use their shower since Aaron still hasn't cleaned the bathroom. Colby didn't care and said sure. You walk upstairs and get or your Pj's and you go to take a shower. About 10 minutes of you being in the shower you feel 2 warm hands wrap around you and pull you in close. You smile and look to find Sam smiling as well. He slowly starts moving his hands upward gently squeezing your boobs and he turns you around and begins sucking on one nipple at a time. You grab the back of his neck as it started to feel really good. You he let go of your nipple and starts to kiss up your body to your neck. He starts to suck on your neck leaving small hickeys everywhere his lips may have touched. He hit one spot on your neck where you let out a small moan. He looks at you and lays you down in the shower and he hovers over you.

Sam: so what did you think about my magic trick at the table.

Y/n: oh shut up and stick your dick in my already I can't wait.

Sam: oh baby you can wait for my dick, what what about daddy's mouth?

He kisses down your body when you feel his breath hit your clit. You start to get more wet with ever breath. You then feel his tongue hit your clit you moan. You hold your hand over your mouth and you grab his head with your other hand. He then starts to rub the outside of your entrance. You then feel his middle finger enter you. You gasp as the feeling was so good. He then puts in his ring finger and starts to move in and out slowly while stilling moving his tongue all around your clit. You moan into your hand as you can't help but feel the pleasure he is giving you. He removed his hand from inside you and slide in. You are more pleasured by the feeling of his dick then his fingers. You in hale and exhale with every stroke. You look down and you tell him you are close. He told you to cum on daddy's dick. You realised on him and you felt him still stroking. You warned him that you where not on birth control and he wasn't wearing a condom so his pull out game has to be quick. He pulled out soon and just stud up. You look at him as if you did something wrong. He helped you stand up and he shoved you against the wall as he makes out with you. He turned the shower off and you get out. You got and get dressed. You walk out to see no one is around you give Sam's the sign that it is okay. He walks out and walks into his room as you make it down the hallway to your room. When you open the door Devyn is sitting on your bed. You two talk and she tells you that you need to be safe but keeps your secret about Sam. She leave and Sam walks in. He jumps on your bed and pulls you in.

Sam:You feel so good babygirl. I love the way your pussy feeling with my dick inside you.

You laugh and you cuddle into him and you soon fall asleep with him holding you. You are soon awake by the sound of Jake busting in your door and yelling at Sam. You sit up and ask what is going on when you realize she Jake is yelling about.

Jake: YOU FUCKED MY SISTER!!! WHAT THE FUCK BRO!! THAT NOT COOL!!!

You look down and you see a text from Devyn. I'm so sorry.

You yell at Jake to get out and Jake pulls Sam out of your room. You can hear them yelling through the door. Sam opens the door and looks at you and said he was sorry for everything. You hear Jake tell him that that he doesn't care about who Sam dates just not his sister. You fall asleep with those words replaying in your head.

Jake: Bro just NOT MY LITTLE SISTER!!

(Hope this one was better)