What hapoened to yes sir pr.2

After you get back from clubbing, you walk in the house to find it empty and quiet, everyone was in bed. You made your way to your and Elton's bedroom. You stumble in the hallways grabbing onto the wall before you fall over. You where drunk. You open the door to find Elton working on his computer. He was editing his next video.

"Do you ever get off of that thing" you say really loud.

He turns around taking off his headphone.

"Oh hey baby, your home. And drunk." Elton said standing up to catch you before you faceplate into the floor.

"Maybe just a little." You say grabbing onto him.

You collapse into his chest. He walks you over to the bed.

"Come on love, let's take your clothes off and get you to bed."

"Nooooo," you say with a whine "I want to have more fun."

Elton looks at you with an expression that any women can tell what he is thinking about. He waits.

"No baby, I can't do that. You are drunk. I don't want you to regret this."

"I could never regret doing something with you. I love you."

He froze you guys never really say that. With in a quick second Elton's lips where on yours. You place your hand in his hair, you explored his body with your hands pulling at his shirt. He let you take his off and before you knew it your dress was unzipped and halfway to the floor. He sits you down gently not breaking the kiss. Your body's moved in a rhythm that was in perfect sync. You where made for eachother. When he broke the kiss it was place more on your neck and kiss down your body.

When he got to your waist he carefully took your panties off leaving small kisses along your waist line. You shiver as goosebumps rise on your skin. He places his hands on your thighs opening your legs. He take one last look at your body admiring what was all his. He placed his lips between your thighs licking your clit slowly. You shiver more with every motion. He holds your legs down goings fast. You begin to gasp for air letting moans out between each breath.

He continued to pick up pace. You grab onto his hair. Not meaning to pull but you didn't really know what else to do. You move your hips with the motion of his tongue. He slowly slips 2 fingers into your wet pussy. You gasp not expect to sensation and good feeling. He moves his fingers in and out keeping pace with his tongue. You arch your back not able to take a lot more. You moan his name is desperate plea for his to stop because your body is shacking. He slowly removes his finger and stops licking your clit just moments before you where ready to cum.

You lay back down trying to catch your breath and relax but also sad that you couldn't finish. You lift your head up asking him why he stopped. He replied asking if you really thought he was going to let you finish without his. He walked over to his closet pulling out a thick black leather collar with a leash in red attached to it. You look at him with eyes full of lust getting off the bed and walking towards him pulling your hair back letting him clip it on.

You turn around waiting for your first command. You liked to be dominated. You like to be used. You liked to be fucked so hard you can't walk, and that's what Elton does. That's why you guys work. He tells you to get back on the bed in doggie. You get on the bed doing as told. You feel his fingers playing with your lips. You whine hoping he will stop teasing and pound you like you want. He listens. He sticks his dick in you, causing you to gasp. It was a little bigger and you where never really able to get use to it. Every time feels like the first. He begins to thrust harder. With ever motion hitting your g spot. You place your face in the pillows. You moan out his name and other things under your breath. When he decides to got softer but faster you melt. You body starts to fall apart. Your legs begin to shake and your eyes roll back.

You tell him you're going to cum so he picks up pace. You need his help holding your body up and with great pleasure he doesn't mind. He's hands tightly wrapped around your ass holding you in place.

"Daddy I'm going to come!!!"

You came with out any hesitation but Elton doesn't really mind you finishing because he just continues. You are shaking. You can't move. He flips you over and with consent he continues but not having to do as much work. You whine and moan with every motion not realizing how long he can last. He grabs onto your breast and begins to lick and make out with you nipples. You moan. He places his body over you thrusting with great power. You can't move. You lay there as he plays with your clit. You squirm when he hits a spot. He continued to play with that one spot causing your body to over stimulate. You know your about to cum again and tell him. He was going to cum too. He thrust into 3 more times harder and harder each time. Until he came. You came right before him. You laid there letting him finish.

He finished and lays next to you. You still can't really move so he pulls you in.

"My love why didn't  you use the safe word?"

"Because I didn't need it but thank you daddy."

"Well do you want me to get any aftercare ready for you? Like a bath or shower? Maybe a movie or food?"

"No I'm ok."

"Well I think you should."

"Ok fine. How about a bath."

"What happened to yes air?"

(Hiiii!! I really hope this came make up for some lost time. Life just keeps getting in the way. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote!! Thank you for 37k reads!!!)