Hi... I'm Jake

You where coming home to visit your brother Colby since you haven't seen him for 2 years. You and Colby where close but things got really hard at home ever since he said he was moving in with his friends. Your mom didn't really like all of his friends. Especially this boy named Jake. You have never met him and you have never even seen this guy so why does your mom hates him. But you where getting off the plane and now you where trying to find Colby when you hear...

Colby: Y/n over here!

You look over to see your 20 year old brother jumping up and down waving to you. You smile and grab your bags running over to him.

Y/n: Colby

You two hug and exchange affection to each other. Your brother then soon takes you home and shows you to your room before letting you talk to anyone. You where staying in the room right next to Colby. Colby has always been really over protective of you. When you finished unpacking you walked over to Colby's room and knocked on the door. You informed him that you were done and you were going to go down to the kitchen because you were hungry. You walked away and walked down stairs. You could hear talking from the other room and you ignored it. You could hear Sam's voice from the other room. Sam was like your brother. You and Sam grew up together because he was always with Colby. You popped your head around the corner and you look at Sam. Sam looks at you and jumps up,

Sam: Omg y/n what are you doing here.

Y/n: I came out to see Colby and the new house, it's just a bonus to see you!

You see a boy sitting on the couch next to we're Sam was sitting. You two made eye contact and you where lost in his eyes. You where then brought back to reality when you felt a warm hand touch your shoulder.

Sam: y/n you okay

Y/n: yeah I'm good sorry I was just come down to get something to eat and I heard you so I thought I would say hi. Ummm who is that on the couch?

Sam: oh that's Jake he's one of our friends he hangs here all the time.

Jake stud up and waked over to you. He stuck out his hand.

Jake: Hi... I'm Jake.

You shook his hand.

Y/n: hi... I'm Y/n I'm Colby's little sister.

Jake: oh well nice to meet you.

You turn around fast and walk into the kitchen. You grab your food and walk up the stairs and into Colby's room. You shut the door and you stare at Colby.

Colby: you okay?

Y/n: yeah but I just met the cutest boy ever!

Colby: Who you just went down to the kitchen! The only people home are Sam, Corey, Me, You, and.... Jake! His voice dropped when he said his name.
Your face lite up at the sounds of his name and you giggled at the color of his eyes. You close your eyes and you flopped on his couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you had thought was 15 minutes turned to be 4 hours. You happened to fall asleep on Colby's couch and you were just now waking up. When you checked you phone it was 7:30pm. You got up and opened the door, but all you could hear was talking. But it sounded like people were angry. You take a look around the corner and the talking had become louder like yelling. You walk to the stairs and you look over the railing you could see Colby yelling at someone, but you couldn't tell who, but then you heard them respond and it sounded like Jake.

Colby: if you touch Y/n I will kill you myself Jake!

Jake: Oh No Colby are you worried that I'm ganna take your precious little sister away from you!

Colby: Shut up Jake you don't live here and I can easily throw you out!

Jake: you know I think I might try and Fuck her just to piss you off.

Jake saying this made you cry. You liked Jake and he was just going to try and get with you to piss of your brother off.

Sam: you guys... she's awake!

Colby looks up the steps at you and so does Jake. You turn around and run down the hallway to your room. You lay on your bed and cry. 3 minutes later you hear a knock on your door.

Y/n: Go away Colby!!!

Jake: it's Jake...

Y/n: you go away!!!!

Jake: Y/n please let me in I really want to talk about what you might have heard!!!

Y/n: Fine come in.

Jake walks in and sits in the chair in the spare room.

Jake: Y/n I'm sorry okay I didn't mean what I said I like you and I think your pretty I wouldn't try and sleep with you to make Colby mad I would do it to make you happy. Y/n you are awesome and just so beautiful I'm——

He was cut off when you placed your lips on top of his!!!

You pull away!!!

Y/n: Jake I want you to fuck me right here right now!!! I want you inside of me!!!

Jake nodded his head and did what you asked!! He threw you on the bed and placed his lips to your neck. He pulled your clothes off with out leaving your neck. He left hickeys all down your neck claiming you as his. He reach for you panties and when you touch them you where wet.

Jake: Damn babygirl I didn't know you needed me that bad!!!

He pulled his pants off and you could see his throbbing member needing as well. You grabbed it and started to please him. As soon as you grabbed it Jake let out a soft but loud moan. You pulled him boxers off with your teeth as he unstrapped your bra. You put your mouth on his member and started to tease you licked the tip but wouldn't suck.

Jake: babygirl please stop teasing or would you let go and let me eat you out please!

You thought about it for a second and you let go!!
He pulled your panties off so fast and started to eat you out real quick. You gripped the bed sheets and tried not to moan, since there was other people In the house. Jake stopped and got face to face with you!

Jake: Are you ready? He asked as he lined him self up with your entrance.

Y/n: Jake I need you now. I need you inside of me right now.

Jake rammed himself into you. You rapped your legs around his waist so you would stay in place. He rammed into you faster and faster every second!!!
You moaned as he hit your G- spot over and over again and it felt so good. You have to grip the bed sheets and start to kiss his neck so you wouldn't moan.

Jake: Baby I'm about to come!

Y/n: me too I'm really close!

You both came at the same time and you both ride out each others highs! Jake cleaned you up and you finished cleaning him up! You smiled and then...

Your thoughts came back to reality when you heard Sam clear his throat and you look up to see the boy standing in front of you. He stuck his hand out and looked you dead in the eyes and said....
Jake: Hi.... I'm Jake

(Sorry for the weird ending, I really hope you liked it and it gave you more of what you where looking for!!)