But i need you

You park the car and hop out... You run inside the traphouse... Shit I'm never ganna get the coffee stain out of this shirt you thought and you wipe at it with a napkin.

Aaron: Babe you okay?

Y/n: Yeah just a Jackass at work today dumbed coffee all over me! I'm just trying to find a way to get the stain out of the shirt it's my favorite!

Aaron: Here babe let me help you!

Y/n: no babe it's okay I got it!

Aaron: No seriously let me help you,

He said while he put his hands on your hips and slowly walks you towards the laundry room. You giggle as he's cold hands start to slip his hands under your shirt!

Y/n: Babe stop!!! Is anyone else home?!

Aaron: No! Just me and you!

You giggle harder as his hands slide further up your back!

Aaron: Baby what's so funny?

He starts to take the shirt off your body.

Y/n: nothing your hands are just cold and it tickles, I'm sorry it's not funny!

Aaron: oh well maybe this will be better!

He said as he places his lips on your neck and starts to suck. He hit a spot on your neck that made you moan. He continued to leave little hickeys all over your neck making sure if people saw you they knew you where taken by him. He picked you up and sat you on the washer as he started it. The vibration under you felt really good!! That turned you on even more than him kissing your neck did. You rapped your legs around him as you grabbed on to his shoulders.
Y/n: baby I need you right now!!

Aaron had no hesitation as he finished undressing you and undressing himself. You look down to see his throbbing member. You started to palm him and you picked up speed with each stroke. Aaron let out a little moan and and that made to palm faster. You hopped off the the washer and you got on your knees. With no resistance your mouth was full before you where ready. You decided that since he was so impatient you would tease him. You licked the tip very slowly and you could feel Aaron becoming more impatient.

Aaron: baby please stop teasing it's not funny!!
You giggled and you began to suck. Your sucks become harder and with each Aaron would let out a moan.

Aaron: Baby I'm really close!

You began to suck harder and faster. He came in your mouth and you swallowed. You knew that was Aaron's favorite thing about you. You removed your lips from his member and you stud up.

Y/n:Baby that was so nice but now I don't get any!

The both of you heard the door open and you stopped talking. You put on some new close and you walked out of the laundry room and you walked towards the stairs. You look at who had walked in and it was Sam and Kat.

Kat: oh hey Y/n how was your day?

Y/n: it was good how was yours?

Kat: it was good.

You look when you hear the laundry door open as Aaron walks up behind you and wraps his hands around your waist.

Aaron: oh hey guys.

You turn to them.

Y/n: sorry you guys I'm really tired I think I'm gunna go to bed.

Aaron: yeah me too.

You both walk upstairs and you lay on his bed. He lays on top of you and you both deepen into a kiss. He releases his lips from you and grabs your face.

Aaron: Baby I love you, you are so great at what you do.

You look at him and explain that you aren't happy anymore because he never gives you what you want, it's all about him. You turn over and fall asleep. The last thing you remember before you fall asleep is what Aaron said.

Aaron: but I need you!!

(Thank you guys for reading I know this one was not the best but I tried!! It's hard to write one of these when you can't think about your self doing that to that person)