Cum for me baby!

You walk into the house and you find Colby and Sam sitting on the couch.

Sam: Hey babe, how was work?

Y/n: It was ok, how was your guys day?

They both reply good, and Sam stands up to kiss you. You tell him you are going to take a shower. As you walk up the stairs you hear Sam and Colby talking. You went into your room and grabbed the new lingerie that you had bought as a surprise for Sam. You went into the bathroom and started a really warm shower. As you step in you can hear footsteps walking down the hallway as they stop in front of the bathroom. You hear the door open and Sam walks inside.

Y/n: Babe is there something I can help you with?
Sam: No I just wanted to be in here with you and spend time with you.

Sam walked over to the counter where you had placed the lingerie he picked up the underwear piece and asked what this was, you told him to put it down it was supposed to be a surprise when through the. Shower you can see him placing them on his head being a weirdo.

Y/n: Babe stop!!

You said as you where laughing.

Sam:Why?? Come on I think they look better on me!

You turn off the shower and stepped out wrapping the towel around yourself trying to take them from him. He starts to move his hand above his head so you could not reach him. You are on your tippy toes looking him straight in the face when you feel the tension between you. You stared into his eyes watching as he starts to become a little mess. You bite your lip messing with him. Before you knew it Sam had his hands around your throat as you where gently pushed against the wall.

Y/n: Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to tease you.
You said with a smirk.

Sam: Well you wanna mess with daddy you can take the punishment.

As he leans closer to your ear you can feel his breath on your neck, it turns you on like no other and you are so wet.

Sam: *whispers* why don't we have your little surprise for another night and you can just take your punishment now.

Sam watches are you become a needy mess. You beg for him to stop or to just get to it already but he stands there laughing. He tells you,

Sam: you need to be a good girl for daddy, why don't you show me what that mouth is actually good for.

He slowly pushes you to your knees as you are making eye contact with him the whole time. You look at his cock, it was so hard you could tell he was in pain. You slowly put your mouth on the tip and you start to suck. You feel him grab the back of your head and start to push your head aggressively, you listen to him groan which turned you even more.

Sam:  Fuck y/n, you do such a good job! That's right your daddy's good little slut.

You continue, but with every groan you go faster causing him to cum with out warning. You swallow and remove his dick from your mouth. He takes his finger and places it under your chin, making you look at him.

Sam: Thats daddy's good little girl, but since you wanted to be a brat, I want to watch you play with yourself, daddy's not going to touch, just watch you become even more of a mess. You look at him as you are become more of a mess.

Y/n: Daddy please I promise to behave, please don't make m—

Sam: No princess, *he says grabbing your face gently* you know what happens when you are a brat, you know the punishments.

He picks you up and sets you on the counter. He motions for you to begin. You place your hand on your clit barely rubbing it, you act like you are pleasuring yourself but you could tell he knew you weren't, he took your hands away from your body and pinned them above your head.

Sam: Let daddy show you how to actually do it.

He takes to fingers sticking them in his mouth then sliding them in, you gasp as you feel both pain and pleasure. He slowly starts to slide them in and out, not going any faster. You start to beg for him to go faster and faster so he listens, you throw your head back in pleasure. You scream his name, which is making him hard again.

Y/n : I- I— I'm going to cum.

When you said this Sam stopped, you looked at him, he asked if you where ready for the second half of the punishment, you nodded knowing what was going to happen next. He pulled you off the counter and laid you on the floor in missionary,

Sam: I don't think you are ready for this at all babygirl.

You take in a deep breath and gulp as you have never been able to get use to his size. He slapped it on your clit and started to mess around and tease you! You begged, you begged so hard that Sam put his hand over your mouth to get you to relax. He slid it in and began to thrust into you. You moaned and arched your back. He slowly moved his hand from your mouth to your neck gripping it a little tight. With every moan he began to go faster and faster. You couldn't take it anymore.

Y/n: Daddy I'm going to cum.

Sam: *holding on to yours hips at this point* just wait a little longer

Y/n: I can't, I'm going to cum.

You came with out his permission. Sam continued until he finished. He stopped and slid out. You looked at him trying to catch your breath.

Sam: so what is going to happen now since you didn't want to listen to me?

Y/n: I'm— Im sorry

He put his finger to your lips,

Sam: No No No...

He tries to help you stand up but you can't, your legs are shaking to badly, so he picks you up.

Sam: Oh look at my poor baby girl, can't walk and needs daddy to carrie her, well I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow either. How about we finish a shower together.

He stepped into the shower starting the water. Your trying to stand but you are struggling. As the water hits the both of you, you are still really wet.

Sam: Alright doll face time for another round. You look at him as he grabs your face and tells you to turn around. You turn around and face the wall.

Sam: Ok now bend over for me.
As you listen you whine, he grabs you by the hips and inserts himself. Thrusting in and out of you harder and harder than before, you whimper and whine as you moan. You inform him you are going to cum again, so he starts to pound into you harder and faster, leaving you breathless.

Y/n: Daddy please let me cum!!

Sam: Just a second more!

He gave you one last great thrust when you hear him say,

Sam: Cum for me baby!

( Alright, hiiii!! So I just wanted to say thank you for everyone reading and supporting my story, I know this one is a little intense but I hope you like it and i do apologise about the ending, I know it could be better!)