1. A Chance Encounter

-No One's POV-

Two teenage boys are seen running in the streets of Musutafu, Japan weaving through the people on the sidewalk. On the way to school they heard of a villain attack and the shorter of the two took off like the wind with his friend on his heels to make sure he's not late again.

Midoriya: "Come on Y/n, we gotta see the fight before it's over!" he called out.

Y/n: "Man, Izuku, you get way too hyped about villains attacking." he replied with a smile.

Midoriya: "I'm not excited about the villains, I'm excited about the heroes!"

Both boys had smiles on their faces as they ran. They came to a spot in front of a crowd of onlookers staring up at the scene on the bridge above.

Midoriya: "WOAH, that's one huge super villain!" he said in awe of the villain.

Y/n would have to agree with his friend. The man, or at least as far as Y/n could tell, was close to two stories tall. He had a very angular face that appeared almost shark-like and had on shredded clothes which meant he was not planning on using what Y/n can only assume is his gigantification quirk at first.

Suddenly the villain roared and swung his arm ripping through the scaffolds for the train's power lines causing it to fall into the crowd below. The Punching Hero, Death Arms came running in and stopped where the debris would land. He slammed his fist together then took a stance to catch the falling scrap before it caused anyone harm. As the crowd started to cheer for the pro, water began to whip in front of them to form a dividing line to keep them safe.

???: "Everyone please stay back, this area is far too dangerous!" a man in the front of the crowd said. He was dressed like a firefighter, sporting a long yellow jacket with high-visibility lines running down the centre, along his sleeve cuffs, hem, and high collar, as well as a red fireman hat. A thin cannon is strapped to his left shoulder which is attached to the red water tank he wears on his back. He wears a white mask with a single orange bead embedded into the centre, which could possibly be his eye. He has taps for hands with circular wrist-guards just behind their openings, red valves over the top, a pair of similar knee-pads on his legs, and yellow sneakers on his feet.

Bystander 1: "Woah Backdraft is here, he'll make sure we're ok!" he cheered.

As Izuku was trying to get a better look at the fight the two standing in front of him started talking.

Bystander 2: "This guy must be pretty desperate to go full monster in the middle of the city. Do you know what happened?"

Bystander 3: "Just some amateur, stole someone's bag and then got himself cornered."

As Y/n and Midoriya made their way through to the front Y/n noticed a shadow fly over him. Looking up at what it was he sees another pro enter the fray with his own fan girls cheering him on.

As he landed on the bridge the towering attacker tried and failed to hit him.

Large Villain: "Get away from me or I'll break you like a toothpick!" the super sized thug yelled out.

As Midoriya made it to the front with Y/n close behind he began to narrate the fight.

Midoriya: "It's Kamui Woods! He may be new, but he's making a big name for himself!" he said his voice dripping with enthusiasm.

Bystander 4: "Just one look at that dopey grin and I know what you are. A fanboy!" the man next to Izuku stated matter in factly while pointing at him.

Izuku getting flustered averted his eyes the other way now realizing he was speaking out loud, earning a chuckle from his friend. As Kamui started taking on the villain, he began to get a little too intense from what Y/n could hear him saying.