BTS- JinTaekook

you chained to the bed. Next thing you noticed, you were naked besides having your panties and thigh high's on. Someone walked into the room. Jin, your boyfriend. He climbed up on the bed, straddling your waist as he leaned down to kiss you. You responded to it immediately, moaning against his lips until he drew away. "Y/n, I have a surprise for you. Be a good girl for me tonight, okay?" A smirk played at his lips.

Two more boys came in. You looked at Jin, confused. He was into pretty kinky stuff- but you never expected this from him. You recognized them quickly, Jungkook and Taehyung. You whimpered as their eyes took you all in. Jin caressed your cheek, "baby are you okay with this?" You nodded, not knowing what exactly to expect. Tae sat down beside you, running his thumb across your bottom lip. He let out a small moan, his other hand moving down your waist to your hip. Jungkook stood at the end of the bed, eye fucking you as you squirmed at Tae's touch. Jin started kissing down from you collarbones, moaning against your skin. Jungkook crawled between your legs, one hand hooking around your thigh as he lowered himself between your thighs. quickly slipping your panties down and blowing hot air onto your pussy. You shivered, trying to stay in control.

Tae had moved off the bed and stripped completely, giving you a cocky smile as you stared at his hard length. He climbed back on bed, kneeling beside you, pressing his tip against your lips, "Suck me, y/n" You wrapped your lips around the tip of his cock, teasing it with your tongue. You moaned as Jungkook licked your pussy lips, slipping his tongue in and out of you slowly.

Jin smirked, taking your right breast in his mouth and sucking gently while pawing at his own bulge. You arched your back as Jungkook played with your clit, licking it slowly. Tae grabbed a handful of your hair, thrusting himself into your mouth. You choked as tears filled your vision. Jungkook moaned against you, pressing his tongue against your pussy slit. The urge to grab his hair and press him closer to stop being a tease was killing you. Your chest heaved as you deep throated Tae, swallowing around his dick. He moaned, his voice had become deeper and raspy in such little time, "God, fucking your pretty mouth feels amazing, y/n" Jin had gotten out of his pants and was pumping himself as he made hickies on your skin, the bruises already showing. You squeezed your eyes shut and arched your back more as your orgasm took over your body.

You moaned around Taehyung's dick as you came in Jungkook's mouth. Tae kept thrusting into your mouth, hitting the very back of your throat until his hot semen filled your mouth. You fought to swallow it all down, even as it spilled out of your mouth. Tae had let out a string of curses before drawing out of you and letting go of your hair. Jungkook sat up, smirking at you as he wiped your cum off his lips before crawling on top of you and kissing you. You moaned and strained against the chains. Jin moved to Jungkook's previous spot, slowly thrusting into you. You arched your back, nearly screaming as he filled you up completely. Jungkook grabbed your chin and made you continue kissing him. Your hands clenched to fists as the pleasure took you over once again. Tae's mouth wandered your body, kissing your breasts to your ribcage, leaving marks wherever he went. You came hard for Jin, just as he released too. You panted as Jin moved out of you and panted. Sweat glistened off of all the boys' chests. Jungkook smirked and uncuffed you, "Thank you, Jin and y/n. That was an even better sex ed class then I ever got in school."

VOTE