BTS - NAMJOON

You wandered around the house wondering where the two trouble makers had gone off to. You passed Jimin who was snoring lightly on the couch in the living room. You smiled a half smile, walking over and covering him with a throw blanket and pressing a kiss to his cheek. He curled onto his side and tried to grab you as you walked away, chuckling lightly as he groaned, nuzzling his face deeper into his pillow.

You looked outside and saw Seokjin and Hoseok at the grill with a few friends, Their laughter filling up the evening sky. Seokjin glanced back and saw you watching them and he beckoned you outside. You shook your head and he frowned gesturing to the food.

You weren't hungry. You were a little horny. And you were hoping it would be settled once you found the right guy for the job.

But he was missing, wasn't he?

"Oh hey," Taehyung walked in from the garage, a pout on his lips.

"What's wrong?" you asked him and he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm just annoyed. Namjoon and Yoongi haven't left their stupid van since they got it and have been super obnoxious about it," he complained and you nodded, rolling your eyes. Of course they were in there still. "I had to ask Yoongi about something and they locked the doors and all the windows were up and they just kept laughing at me. They wouldn't even open the door. I wouldn't have gone in."

"They are just being assholes," you said reaching out and putting a comforting hand on his arm. He smiled at you and you gestured out to the back yard. "The others are having a barbecue, go join them and I'll talk to the other two."

"You don't have to," he said quickly, ears turning red as though he just realized he tattled on one of his best friends to their girlfriend.

"I was looking for them anyway," you shrugged walking past him towards the garage, determination growing with your every step.

"Hey you two!" you banged on the side of the van as you heard loud laughter and the muffled sound of pokemon humming through the metal.

"Shit!" you heard one choke out, laughing.

"She found us!" the other said, bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Open the door!" you commanded, your hands on your hips. You had a sneaking suspicion that they were high as fuck in the van and you wanted to see for yourself. "Now or I swear to god I'll-"

"Chill out, here we go," Yoongi swung the door open and a wave of smoke bled out of the van. You peered in, trying not to cough as you took in the sight of those two.

Yoongi was hanging out of it, a half smile on his face as his blood shot eyes took you in. Namjoon was in his seat, lounging in it wearing a beanie, hoodie, and sweats with a glossy look in his eyes as he studied you, licking his lips. You felt your stomach squirm and he smirked darkly at you. You tried to look away from him but you couldn't. He was too mesmerizing.

"Are you going to come in or not?" Yoongi asked, giggling.

"Am I allowed in?" you raised a brow and Namjoon's eyes crinkled as he nodded to Yoongi who reached out to you.

"Of course baby, I love you. What I have, you have." Namjoon said sweetly and you smiled. You climbed into the van and walked over to Namjoon. He looked up at you, his eyes heavy lidded as he smiled and you allowed him to pull you down onto his lap. Yoongi slammed the door shut and you jumped a bit at the loud noise. Namjoon chuckled as he hugged you in his arms, burying his face into your hair and inhaling you deeply. You smiled at his actions, rubbing your hands against him as he hummed lightly.