BTS- JUNGKOOK

You jumped when you heard the doorbell. It was only 7PM and Jungkook wasn't supposed to be home until nine. Besides, he would use his key. You left your cornflakes and opened the door, only dressed in your underwear and a bathrobe.

"Good morning, miss." It took you a second to recognise the police officer as Jungkook. He was wearing the exact uniform.

"Jungkook, what-"

"It's officer Jeon." he interrupted. He quickly stepped into your apartment and pushed you up against the door he had just closed. "Here are the rules for tonight. You will only address me as officer Jeon or sir. You ask me if you can cum and you don't cum before I give you permission. Do everything I say and you won't be punished." he said with his lips against your neck. He sounded calm but the authority in his voice was clear.

"Do you understand?" he asked. You nodded, concentrating on the movements of his lips against your neck. "Use words." he chided before biting down on your neck. "Yes." The word came out with a breath you didn't know you had been holding. You was so turned on.

He tutted you. "You already forgot one of my rules, Y/N. That will be five spanks. It's so hard for you to listen to me, isn't it?" This time he wasn't expecting an answer since he immediately continued. "Bend over with your hands against the wall so I can search you. I don't want to hear a single sound coming from you." he commanded. You did as he asked. His hands were on you the moment you landed on the wall. He started from your shoulders, paused at your breasts to massage them. You suppressed a whimper, not wanting to make your punishment worse. His hands continued to trace your body. He untied the knot of your bathrobe and slid it off your shoulders.

His hand disappeared into your panties and cupped my pussy. "You're so, so wet, miss." You heard him whisper. You had a really hard time making no sound but you wanted to obey Jungkook. You loved it when he said that you was a good girl. He inserted a finger and started pumping it. You bit down on your lower lip. When he added a second and third finger you couldn't stop a moan from escaping your mouth.

A short: "Ten spanks." and a light tap on your bum was all you got before he went back to fingering you. You curled your toes as you could feel the familiar feeling rising in your stomach. You was in an inner fight with yourself since you had to ask him if you could cum but he told you to be quiet. Eventually you decided to take the risk.

"Officer Jeon, can I please cum?" You asked although it sounded more like you was begging. "No. I have a long night planned for you." You really couldn't hold it much longer and tried different ways to distract yourself from the pleasure Jungkook was giving you. You counted to twenty in Korean in your head and tried to remember what you had for dinner a week ago. Jungkook quickly realised what you was doing and kept you on the edge by varying the pace of his fingers.

You felt frustrated and relieved at the same time when he withdrew his fingers from your warmth. "Suck." he said as he held his fingers in front of your face. You took them in your mouth and sucked on them greedily, tasting your own arousal. You saw Jungkook's eyes get dark with lust.

"I think it's time for your punishment." he decided.

You were both in the bedroom in no time and you was getting nervous because of your punishment. "Take your underwear off." he ordered while he went to sit on the edge of the bed. You unclasped your bra and slid your panties down your legs. "Now you're going to bend over my lap, you're going to count every slap and you're going to thank me. If you miss one we'll start from zero and the amount you'll get will double..

'Yes, sir." You bent over his lap and gripped the sheets so you could hold onto something. He stroked your butt for a while until he suddenly withdrew his hand. You was waiting for the smack to come but it took so long that when it finally came you didn't expect it at all. You screamed. He used so much force that his hand would leave a red imprint, no doubt. "One. Thank you, sir."

smack.

"Two. Thank you, sir."

It went on like that and after a while you started to welcome the sting, You longed for the burning sensation of his hand on your ass. Shit, what count were you at?

"Seven?" you couldn't say you didn't like the pain but enough was enough so you really hoped it was at seven.

"Not really." Jungkook hummed. "From zero."

By the time he had given you the twentieth slap a single tear rolled down your cheek and your eyes were red from trying to hold the tears back.

"Ssh, baby. You're such a good girl for me." he shushed you. He pulled you on his lap. "Is it okay to go on?" You nodded and pecked him on the lips. You loved that Jungkook always wanted to make sure you was alright. That way you knew he would never do something you couldn't handle. You knew you could trust him.

He laid you on your back and took the handcuffs in his hand. "You've been a very bad girl, miss Y/L/N." he said. You knew that use were back in the game because he called you by your last name. "Well maybe you should teach me a lesson, officer Jeon." You answered, playing along. "Oh, I will." He straddled your waist and cuffed your hands to the headboard. The fact that Jungkook was still fully clothed and you was naked was even more arousing. For the first time today he gave you a real kiss. One of those you never want to end.

He pulled back teasingly slow. You pouted, not that he would give any attention to it. To your surprise he got up from the bed. He walked to the closet and rummaged through the box you keep all the toys in.

He turned around with a riding crop in his hand. "No, sir. Please." He slowly walked back to the bed. "Oh, but you asked for it, miss." he smirked. You jolted when the end of the riding crop landed on your clit. "You don't have to keep quiet anymore. I want to hear you." He didn't have to say that twice because at the second lash a scream left your lips. You wasn't sure whether it was one of pleasure or one of pain.

The second lash came less unexpected. He alternated between light taps and lashes with more force.

You was just on the edge when he stopped. You whined softly. "Behave." he scolded. He took the uniform off and threw it somewhere in the room. "I think you need a good hard fuck to teach you a lesson." His boxers fell on the floor and his hard length slapped against his stomach.

"Yes, sir. Please, fuck me." You was so frustrated because he brought you to the edge and didn't let you cum twice.

He nestled himself between your spread legs and slammed into you. You never got used to your hands being tied since your first instinct was to wrap your arms around his neck. On the other side you loved how powerless you was. Jungkook had complete control over you.

His thrusts were hard and fast. He never lost his pace. You found his rhythm and bucked your hips to meet his thrusts. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" You moaned. When he started to rub your clit you completely lost it. All you could hear, see and feel was Jungkook. "Y/N!" His thrusts were getting sloppier which meant that he was getting close. You clenched your walls around him, earning an even louder moan. He peppered your neck with open mouthed kisses. You was getting so close. He thrusted three more times before you found yourself being on the edge yet again. "S- sir, can I cum? Please." You was panting by now. "Yes." he groaned. You let go, screaming his name. He followed soon after.

"You squirted." he panted, smiling. "I could feel it on my thigh." The intensity of your orgasm hadn't worn off yet and you still had trouble thinking clear but you could still feel a flush creeping on your cheeks. "I loved it." he said before kissing your lips briefly. "We'll shower in the morning." He mumbled while uncuffing you. He laid down beside you.

"Jungkook? Can we do something like this again soon. I really enjoyed it. You looked hot in that uniform." You giggled at the last part. "Of course we can, babe." He gave you a oyish grin and kissed the top of your head. You snuggled into his side, enjoying his warmth.

"What if we didn't just do this kind of stuff occasionally. I want you to control me out of the bedroom too, always." You whispered, scared of what he might think. He looked in your eyes and you knew he did that because he wanted to make sure that you was serious. "We'll talk about it in the morning. You're tired now." he said slowly. You knew he wanted it by the glint in his eyes. He was still afraid you didn't mean it. You were both tired so maybe it really was better to talk about it in the morning. "Have sweet dreams, baby girl." he whispered just before your eyes closed and you drifted off to sleep.