BTS- NAMJOON

You rolled your eyes for what felt like the 800th time, as you stood behind your brother. He had promised you a day out and about, but you had no idea you be forced to take a detour and see...'him'. He had claimed he needed to check in with the older members at Seokjin's apartment would only take a second of your allocated 'outing time' but here you were, 36 minutes and 13 seconds after he made such a promise. Still standing in the same spot, with your feet planted firmly on the ground. You rolled you eyes, as your brother shifted from in front of you. "You alright back there." He whispered, keeping his voice low and quiet. You scowled at him, eyes slanted into tight slits. He knew you hated one of the members, more than anything. Yet he still tried to patch things up between the two of you.

The feelings of hatred, were very very mutual. You both hated each other, and never tried to change such a fact. Fortunately for you, he wasn't in the same room as you were at the current time, so the feelings you had to rip his fucking face off. Had subsided a tiny bit. "When are we leaving Hoseok." You hissed, crossing your arms over your chest. "In a minute. I'm still waiting for Namjoon to get back." You scowled deeper, if that was even possible. Hoseok seemed to take the hint, and scurried off into the corner, to chat about god knows what with Seokjin. Just as you started to relax, feeling like you could actually be yourself. In comes the one person you could do without seeing.

"Sorry I took so long boys." He grinned, slamming the door closed behind him. His smile quickly morphed into a cocky smirk, his eyes raking over your annoyed frame. "Well look what the cat dragged in." He sarcastically quipped, crossing his arms across his chest. You wanted nothing more than to wipe that cocky fucking smirk from his face. Hoseok could practically sense the tension and anger radiating from your body, as he and Seokjin took several steps backwards in precaution. He was a chauvinistic asshole, with an ego the size of the Grand Canyon. He ran his loud mouth 24/7 and it infuriated you more than you could possibly explain. You were polar opposites, and you couldn't stand his childish behaviour. "I'd say the same to you, but that would be insulting the poor cat." You hissed, watching as he narrowed his eyes closer together. Fucking bastard.

"Always such a happy person." He chirped, pushing past you and purposely knocking into you with his shoulder. And that was another thing. He was almost as sassy as you were, he always had a comeback and had to have the last word and fuck.. Wasn't that a push for you. You had to out sass him, it was always a gruelling competition. The older you got, the worse it became. You took a seat on the large couch, purposely pulling out your phone. If you were stuck here thanks to your idiot brother, you were going to make the most of it. Starting it all off by ignoring Namjoon and focusing on the fascinating phone you had between your fingertips. Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin sat together on the three seater lounge leaving Namjoon the only free spot, next to you. He groaned, sitting as far away from you as he possibly could. You copied his actions, pushing yourself deeper into the other side of the couch.

Yoongi shot you a wicked grin, eyeing you from afar. That scared you a little. And if you weren't so infuriated with the asshole sitting half a metre away from you. You would have investigated it further. But you let it slide, up until Seokjin shot you the exact same look. That was a massive hint something was about to go down, involving you. The three of them smiled in sync, scampering off the couch and running out the fucking front door. Locking it behind them. "What the fuck are you playing at?!" Namjoon hissed, throwing himself off the couch and stalking towards the front door. All you heard was snickering from the other side, followed by your brothers loud voice. "Sorry Namjoonie. But you both need to get over this pathetic feud." This grabbed your attention, as you stomped towards the front door.

"If you don't let me out of here I'm going to fucking lose it." You barked, slamming a small fist against the locked door. You knew something was fishy the moment you stepped into this damn flat. You just didn't realise they were going to trap you inside it with satan himself. Namjoon voiced his protests once more, his voice raised and hoarse. "You can't leave me with her. I'll go fuckin nuts." He screeched, growing even more irate listening to the laughter on the other side. "We'll be back in 4 hours or so?" Hoseok giggled, his voice growing smaller and smaller as he left his apartment. There giggles were all you heard, as Namjoon grumbled in frustration. You jiggled the door handle, desperately trying to pry it open. At this stage in time, you would rather throw yourself head first into a fire. If you had the option of that or being stuck in a flat with Kim Namjoon for four hours. But much to your disappointment, the door handle didn't budge. You tried it again, watching as the handle wiggled but remained locked. Fuck.