BTS- JIMIN

It wasn't your average day with Jimin, it was your 2 year anniversary and you were going to celebrate it to the fullest. Shirt grabbing, teeth pulling bottom lip, groans and moans, you name it, it was there. The room kept getting hotter and hotter and clothes was beginning to ditch their bodies as you and Jimin got more into the mood.

"Fuck... oh damn,"

He moans..... his broken English sending chills down your spine. Why did you like it you would never know.

His hands slowly made their way down your waist, gripping your love handles a bit tightly, earning a gasp from you. As you gasped, taking this opportunity, he shoots his tongue in your mouth, exploring your well know caverns as if it was his first time. Your tongues battle it out, fighting for dominance knowing good and well you were going to lose, like always.

As your tongues were having a little battle, your hands goes to feel his toned chiseled chest, feeling every smooth bump of his abs. His hands want to feel more than your waist, so he opted to feeling on your breasts. His cold hands gave you a chill but you soon got use to it, responding back happy with moans. He squeezed them tight, releasing from the kiss and throwing your head back. He bent down and started to suck on a nipple. Tonight.... was definitely the night.

Dude we gonna fight if you don't follow me