BTS JUNGKOOK

You slapped his hand away as he tried to get white paint on your arm. It had been like this for around five hours now, the both of you painting the rooms in your own new home, and constantly trying to bug the others with paint. His arm was covered with white paint blotches that you has successfully planted on him. Although, you were pretty sure your face was covered in some too. You finally put down your paint brush and wiped your hands on your jeans, "Jungkook its like ten pm, I'm gonna take a shower to get the paint smell off of me."

You ran a hand through your damp hair, tying your bathrobe's cotton belt in a knot to keep it wrapped around you. You stepped out of the bathroom and glanced around your room. Jungkook was sitting on the edge of your bed, standing up as soon as you came out. You smiled, "Shouldn't you be getting back home, Jungkook? Jin's gonna worry." He nodded, biting his lip as you stepped towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist. He smiled down at you and brushed some hair out of your face, caressing your cheek with his thumb. "Y/n, how long have we been dating now?" You pursed your lips in thought, "Around five years now" He nodded, "And I think.. in those five years, I haven't told you just how much I love you." You giggled and stood up on your tiptoes to reach his lips, wrapped your arms around his neck for balance as you captured his lips with yours. His hands cupped either side of your waist, You smiled against his lips and stared into his eyes. They never failed to mesmerize you.

In a moment Jungkook leaned down and picked you up bridal style, laying you on the bed gently before crawling next to you. Both of you laid on your sides, facing each other. His lips found yours again, occasionally nipping at your bottom lip as you tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He leaned back a bit, raising an eyebrow at you. You smiled at him, "I want that off, Jungkook." He slipped the red shirt off quickly, tossing it somewhere. You stared at his perfect body, his skin beautiful, his chest heaving as you ran your finger down in. Staring into his eyes, you gave him a quick, light kiss. "Is this okay, Kookie?"

Your heart beat fast. You had forgotten when Jungkook had ridden you of your bathrobe, leaving you without any sort of clothed. Your fingers fumbled with his pants button before sliding them down, followed by his boxers. You focused on his warm lips leaving kisses on your collarbones, his moaning and telling you how beautiful you are. He stopped and moved back to your lips, "You sure you are ready for this, babe?" His tongue ran along your bottom lip. You nodded as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He took in a shaky breath and slowly entered you. It wasn't teasing, you knew it was him being gentle, wanting to savor it all. You whimpered in pain, only for it to be stifled as Jungkook kissed you again, wanting to distract you from the pain as he moved in and out of you, keeping the slow and gentle pace. His fingers traced your collarbone, "Y/n, you're so so beautiful." You moaned, your nails digging into Jungkook's shoulder in a mixture of pleasure and pain. You hadn't known you were crying until his thumb wiped the tears away. He moaned into your kiss, sending shivers down your body. He twitched inside of you, you came right there along with him. The orgasm shaking through your whole body, his warm seed spreading over your walls. He rode out your highs before pulling out of you. Your chests heaved against each other as he gave you one last, long passionate kiss and whispered in your ear, "I love you." before you both fell asleep.