Chapter 6

Riley’s POV

We had training after school. Thomas and I still aren’t talking and I’m not going to apologise. He doesn’t have to control my life and I did nothing wrong. I’m pretty stubborn so it will take month before I will cave, and by that time I think he will have.

We had finished training and I felt someone’s hand grab my waist and lift me up. As they are behind me I can’t see who it is but I can take a good guess as not many people do this to me. Suddenly my feet are back on the ground.

‘Ryan’ I smile when I can finally turn around.

‘Riley’ he smirked and hugged me.

‘What are you doing here?’ I asked.

‘Can’t I visit my favourite sister?’ he asked.

‘I’m your only sister idiot’ I said smacking him on the shoulder.

‘You finished training?’ he asked.

I was about to reply when Luke and Thomas joined us. Luke and Ryan get along really well. Ryan was the one that made me realise that I had feelings for Luke and was the one that told me that he had feelings for me, not that I believed him but turns out it is right.

‘What are you doing here?’ Thomas asked with a disgusted tone.

‘I’m here for Luke’s birthday’ he smiled.

I had completely forgotten about his birthday tomorrow. Luckily I had got his present about 6 months ago so I don’t have to worry about it. His birthday is 15th of November. Mine and Thomas’ is January 26th.

‘I’m going to be 18’ Luke teased. He was always teases me and Thomas because we are younger than he is.

Thomas then headed off to spent time with Michael and possibly Brent.

‘So Mr Williams, a little birdy told me that you were dating my little sister’ Ryan teased as we started to walk home.

‘That little birdy told you right’ he laughed.

‘Since Thomas doesn’t know I have to give the protective brother speech. Don’t hurt her, I know you won’t’ Ryan said.

‘I won’t. I would never hurt little Riley’ he teased and wrapped an arm around me. I punched him in the shoulder and he howled with pain.

‘That hurt’ he moaned.

‘I guessed’ I laughed.

Luke’s POV