Chapter 24

Riley’s POV

 January of the next year.

 We have big performances due in two days. We have a trio and I am with Brandon and Conner. Our teacher, Alisha, has given us a theme and we got one that means that Brandon and Conner are fighting over me. We all find it amusing because they are still dating and wouldn’t be fighting over me if they weren’t. Luke and I are still trying the long distance thing. I go down when I can but it isn’t the same. Sophie and Peyton are dating on again off again and Skye has had a few boyfriends but nothing serious.

 We had the stage and were finishing up the choreographing before performing tomorrow. We only had two days to do it so we got most of it done yesterday. We started to run over what we did yesterday and then I started to add more.

 Brandon and Conner started in the back corners and I started in the front and centre of the stage. I stayed frozen and they tumbled forward. Brandon reached me first and picked me up by the waist and lifted my over his shoulder. I slid backwards and placed both hands on the ground. He let go of me and Conner flicked my legs over.

 Conner put his hands together and Brandon stepped onto them so Conner pushed him up and backwards. Brandon flipped and landed on his feet. Conner stepped towards Brandon and I slipped between them and place a hand on their chests. They both grabbed my wrist and lifted me. I spread both legs into the splits and rested my legs on their shoulders.

 They grabbed my feet and let go off my wrist. I leant my body backwards and I fell backwards so I was upside down in the air. The boys spun me around and lowered onto their knees so my hands could reach the ground. They let go of my legs and I flipped them over so I was in the bridge and I ran to the back corner. The both stood up and ran towards me with two split jumps when they reached me I pushed their chests and spun around so we were in a line.

 We performed the same tumbling routine so the opposite corner. I pushed both boys over they slipped into the splits and then lay on the ground and pulled their legs together. I pulled one leg from each boy up and they lifted the other. The four feet where together and placed my hands on them and lifted myself up and I was in a handstand in the splits.

 I bent backwards and placed both feet on the ground and danced away. The boys both stood up and Brandon walked away from me and froze. Conner ran towards me. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted my up above his head and I was in a starfish. Brandon tumbled towards us and Conner dropped me into his arms and then onto the floor. I stepped forward and Conner and Brandon stepped together.

 I fell backwards into their arms. They bounced me slightly so I was in the centre of their arms. They then threw me up as high as they can and they caught me again. Their arms dropped and I was in a backwards arch. They both pushed me up and we all started to spin. Both boys crouched together and I put one leg on each shoulder. They stood up and I was balanced half on each of them. I raised my arms and then flipped backwards.

 They turned to me and I walked forward pushing them backwards. They froze in the corner and tumbled away. They both tumbled towards me doing the same thing. Brandon lifted my arms and Conner lifted my legs. I was lying on my back in the air and then was dropped into Brandon’s arms. We all tumbled forward to the front of the stage. I fell backwards into a backwards arch and they lifted me up into the air to finish.

 They let me go and I high fived both of them.

 “Awesome, I love it,” I smiled.

 We walked out of the stage and towards mine and Sophie’s place where the other three are. They are performing together and had practised earlier. When we walked in they were watching some TV show. My phone rang and I walked out of the room to answer it.