Chapter XXI: The Game

Amethyst:

"What is this?" I asked, while twirling some strands of my hair. I looked at him intently, trying to figure out what the hell was he thinking.

"Pants. No, of course it's a dress. You'll wear it during the music video shoot. Now, try if it fits." he commanded.

"Okay, whatever." I said, while staring at the dress in my hand. This looks very classy, not too edgy. I wonder if where did he even get this. Maybe some dead person had worn this before. Knowing Logan, he is not a very serious person. What am I saying? I asked myself. I have only met him for a week. As a fan, all I knew was his name, the places where he usually visits, his birthday, his parents, his hollywood friends, his songs, his album, and any information he gives out in public. But beyond that, I have no idea. It seems like... no matter how many information I receive about him, there are still other facts which are unreachable.

I went straight to the bathroom without glancing back at him. I took my clothes off and dropped it on the floor. How does he even know my dress size? I wondered. This is weird. It's my Mom and my girl friends job to buy me clothes and not any boy.

"You could dress here you know." I can hear him from outside.

"Perv."  I sighed. I should feel uncomfortable hearing things like that from him. I should, but I could not.

When I put on this white laced dress, I had a difficulty closing the back zipper. I kept on trying. I mean the dress fits but it seems like the zipper is stuck somewhere.

I heard a knock, "You okay?" he asked.

"Come in, I need help." I replied. He slowly opened the door and entered, as if everything is in slow motion.

"Wow that looks good on you." He said right away and my pale cheeks turned red. I just smirked at him, trying to hide my expression.

"Help." I said, pointing at my back. He took a step forward and held the dress' back zipper with his bare hands.

"Sexy back." he teased and I shrugged his arm.

"Faster!" I dictated and what he did was the opposite.

He slowly pulled up the zipper and it made me shiver. What is wrong with him? When I finally felt that the zipper was closed, I exhaled loudly.

"Gee, thanks." I managed to say.

"No problem babe." he replied. Babe? No one has the right to call me that unless we're dating. Besides, no one dared to call me babe.

"Can you stop calling me babe? I'm not your babe." I answered back. He frowned and put a fist into his heart. "Ouch, I'm hurt!" he said.

"I'm going to hit your face already."

"With a kiss?"

"Hell no!"

"Kidding. But honestly, you look beautiful in that dress."

"Honestly, I don't like you giving comments."

"Why?"

"Because they're lies." I said.

"For the record, I am not a liar." he responded.

That's how our night together started. Maybe I can be friends with Logan if he will stop saying things he does not mean at all.

"Wanna play a game?" He asked me.

"What game?" I asked back.

"It's called truth or dare."

"For two people? I don't think so. That game sucks."

"No, it's for you to trust my words. So, game?"

"Game." I said firmly.

We sat in my bed, me facing him. We started with rock, paper, scissors to know who will start saying the truth or making a dare.