Chapter XIX: So Close

Amethyst:

I still can't believe that in two days, I will be Logan Princeton's leading lady in his music video. I've dreamt of this before but I don't think it excites me now that it is finally happening. What is wrong with him? It seems like he hit his head harder than I do, when I fell in the hotel's floor.

What a day. When Logan left, all I did was read this book that used to be brother's property. He had been a huge fan of To Kill A Mockingbird, and of course, Scott who is very heroic. I was too focused on this book that I almost did not hear the knock on my balcony. What the hell? Since when did Rapunzel's Prince Charming had the urge to climb in my balcony?

I dropped the book in my study table, and walked towards the glass door. When I brushed off the curtain, I saw Logan Princeton with a paper bag in his hand and a huge smile on his face. To my surprise, I closed the curtains again. What the hell, am I dreaming?! I heard again the knock, telling me that this is extremely real.

"Let me come in or I'll break the this glass door." He threatened me.

"Alright, let me just file a case of trespassing on you and shatter your dreams forever." I replied, hoping he can hear me.

"What did you say? I can't hear you." He told me. I brushed off against the curtain and told him that I'll file a case against him. He just shook his head and said that he did not hear me. Unconsciously, I let the door slide a little so he can hear me much better.

"I said, I'll file against you... it's called trespassing!" I shouted in his face.

"No, you will not, cause you're inviting me in..." He leaned closer, making me take a step back. He slowly opened the glass door, and letting himself in. My goodness Amy, how did you fall for such prank? Of course he must have heard me even if the glass door was closed!

"Why are you here in the middle of the night? Of all the houses why here?!" I yelled at him, and the same time asked him.

"Shh... I swear if your parents find out that I'm here, no matter how much they like me, they'll eventually kill me.", he replied, and that was pretty accurate.

"That's the point. So why are you here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I miss you." He said, and then my heart sank. He's got to be kidding. What the heck, what the actual heck. "Just kidding, I'm here to actually give you whatever you need in the music video, more like, a dress." He said, while giving me a once-over.

"I did not say that I'm agreeing to be your leading lady in your music ugly video." I lied so can eventually leave me alone.

"Wait, I did not say that you'll be my leading lady... I just said that I need a new girl be there, you can be like a cameo or something." He laughed so hard and it pissed me off. He's embarrassing me again! I did not respond, I have no words in mind.

"So wait, you're expecting that you'll be my leading lady? That is so...sweet.", he said with a huge grin. I poked his arm and he continued laughing.

"I am not expecting and my answer is no anyway." I said.

"Okay, okay. I was just kidding. Of course I wanted you to be my new leading lady. It will help me gain freaking fans, I mean, you're a fan right? People will think that there's a huge possibility that I can date a fan. Therefore, fans will die expecting." He explained. What a total jerk. He's making me involve in this stupid idea that he has.

"What the? Can you hear yourself? I'm not a fan anymore for your information. Go find someone fan-worthy of your craziness." I told him, while trying to push him out of my room. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on my door.