Chapter three

Sorry it took so long to upload.

 I don't think I did to good on this chapter. :(

Anyways...

Vote. Comment. Fan. Do whatever you want!

Picture of Zack to the >>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack's P.O.V

As I drove home, my mood was surprisingly good as I sung along to "I feel like dancin" by All Time Low on the radio. My head bobbed up and down to the rhythmic beat of the music that floated around the air.

"It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare, 'cause I feel like dancing tonight..."

I tap my fingers against the steering wheel and hummed the rest of the song, only knowing a few choirs parts from the song itself; however, this did not seemed to inhibit me from shouting out the lyrics to the parts I did know. 

As I thought about what happened earlier, my mood seemed to uplift even more so, and a large smile spread along my face. 

The reason why I'm happy is because I had met Kyle earlier. When he wasn't at school I had been slightly disappointed, and I wasn't sure why I felt that way. Perhaps it must be because I believe I just found someone who could potentially become a good friend.

Well, whatever the reason, I was grateful for his company. 

Something about being with him was calming. Even though we had not talked all that much, the silence between us had been comfortable. 

It was a mystery to me why exactly I was so set on this boy, but I didn't delve to deep into these thoughts at the moment as my house came into view and I pulled up into the paved driveway.

Shifting my gear into park I unbuckled and exited my vehicle. Closing the car door I walked up the steps to the front door; unlocking it I then walked into my house and to the one place where I knew my parents would be residing at this time of night.

When I strolled into the kitchen I stopped in my tracks and stared at what was in front of me. My mom and dad were making out, tongue and all. Both were pressed against each other, leaning against the kitchen island, rubbing their hand all over each other.

Ewwwww. That's just gross, now I'm never going to get the image of them getting it on out of my head. I bet I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

They broke apart when they saw me. A small blush formed on my mom's face. At least she knew what she was doing on the kitchen island was wrong, VERY WRONG, can't say so for my dad though. Those actions should be performed in their bedroom, on their bed, when I'm not around. Hint hint.

"Hey son," my dad said not feeling bothered at all by me walking in on them when they were practically lusting over each other.

Yeah that's just like him. Not a care in the world of what people thought about him.

"Hi mom and dad. I see you guys still haven't lost the sex drive."

"Zack watch your mouth," my mom snapped, placing her hands on her hips.

I put my hands up in a defensive gesture, "Hey I'm not the one practically having sex on the kitchen island."

My mom's face heated up but before she could respond my dad stepped in.

"Now, now. Stop fighting you two," my dad said and put an assuring hand on my moms shoulder to calm her down. He then turned to me with a stern look, "I don't want to hear you talking like that again, got it."