Chapter eight

Sorry I took so long to update. :( I had a little writers block on this chapter, but it had finally gone away and I was able to complete this wonderful chapter.

Also the song that I posted for this chapter doesn't have anything to do with the chapter, I just fudging love it. :D

Any way's, here you go, another chapter. (Strong use of profanity in this chapter)

Enjoy. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack's P. O. V

The next day I didn't see Kyle at school and I was worried that I might have gone too far and had done something possibly unforgivable. Maybe I should go apologize to him. I shouldn't have said such mean things. Hes not even a bad guy so I don't know what came over me to make me say such things like that. God now I feel kind of bad for making him cry.

What? No! Don't think stupid thoughts like that, who cares what his feelings are. I have to get my act together, I can't become all weak and crap like that just because I've grown somewhat attached to the guy, but now that I know he's gay I don't particularly like him anymore.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed in frustration. I was getting a headache from all this thinking and I really need to stop before I make myself go crazy. I looked out my bedroom window solemnly. Why was I even feeling guilty for saying those thing, it's not like I haven't said them before to a gay person and it didn't bother me then, so why now?

Fuck man, this is seriously pissing me off. I need to go do something productive. I climbed out of my bed and headed for my bedroom door, then looked down at myself and grimaced. I couldn't just walk out of the house only wearing boxers now could I, though I don't think the neighbors would mind. I'll just be some good eye candy for them to stare at.

I walked to my closet and got out a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt that hugged my frame. I ran my hand through my hair a couple of times until it styled right, then walked out of my bed room and down the stairs to my houses kitchen. For some reason I was really hungry, even though I just had some food an hour ago.

I passed by my mom who was talking on the phone, sitting on one of the kitchen stools, and headed for the fridge. I opened it up and grabbed the leftover food from yesterday's mashed potato's and steak dinner, then put it in the microwave and heated it up. I nodded a quick greeting to my mom who had spotted me and waited for my food to be done. When I heard the beeping signaling that the food was done I took it out and plopped myself on the living room couch, then proceeded to watch T. V.

When I was done I dumped all the dishes into the sink and grabbed my car keys. I headed for the door and opened it up stepping outside. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Hmmmm, where to go. I guess I'll just go to Barns & Noble; it beats staying here and doing nothing. I walked over to my car and got in, starting it as I did. I drove out the driveway and towards my destination.

I arrived and parked my car, then got out and strolled over to the entrance. I walked to the escalators and went upstairs and to my favorite spot, which happens to be the spot I had sat in when I had spotted Kyle here. God, not this again. I really need to stop thinking of him, he's part of the past. Too bad my heart didn't agree with me there and kept saying he was part of my future, but I ignored all those words thinking them to be untrue and absurd.

I grabbed a book and sat down. I turned the pages till I got to the first chapter and started reading. Soon I was absorbed in what was going on in the book that I didn't notice the shadow looming over me until the person tapped on my bent head. I jerked my head up and stared at the person in front of me.