Chapter one

Warning: Sorry if this story isn't great and all, but this is my first time creating a story so if it doesn't come out good then I'm sorry. :(

Edit: Story is currently experiencing a slow software update, meaning it won't look like a noob made this book soon, lol, or at least not as noobish. Expect the revision to be slow, so far this chapter has been revised, and may experience more revision in the future, but for now, this will do. I will mention whether or not any other chapters have been revised in that chapters Author notes before the actual chapter starts. That's all for my edit. 

Also just in case for those readers out there who don't like boyxboy, I suggest you don't read this because that is exactly what it is. BOYXBOY. :p

I will also tell you when there is any sexual context coming up so you are prepared. ;)

Just saying this in advance.

By the way picture of Kyle to the >>>>>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's P.O.V

I hurriedly made my way through the schools hallway, my pace brisk and stiff, similar to my current expression. My head was lowered to shoulder level as I allowed my silky, black bangs to cover my face from any unwanted eyes as I rushed past groups of students. Occasionally I bumped into one or two of them as I desperately made my way to the schools bathroom, cursing beneath my breath for the fact that they were so far from the schools entrance. I got a few dirty looks and complaints from those I bumped into, but I hardly paid them any heed, too busy trying to get to the boys bathroom as fast as I could to bother returning their hostile glare with ones of my own.

The reason for this rather rude and strange behavior of mine was quite obvious from an outsiders point of view, they only need to observe me for a few breaths of time before they would reach the correct conclusion. Just based on the fact that I was unwilling to show my face to others, meant that all my problems must stem from there.

And this was true.

Fear had grasped ahold of me, its grip firm as I began to worry that my face would be discovered by others, or more precisely, what was covering my face.

I knew that the moment this phenomenon was revealed I would no doubt become the laughing stock of the whole school. It would take days, if not weeks, before this event became something of the past. But even when all of it was over my pride would have been significantly damaged, to the point where I would find it hard to ever recover from the humiliation.

As I thought of this possible outcome, anger flourished within me, and I tightly clenched my hands around the shoulder straps of my backpack until my knuckled turned white from the pressure. 

As my rage increased, it all seemed directed to one individual in particular. 

It was all his fault! I thought with venom. He was the reason why I had to cower away from peoples gazes, that I had to hide my face for fear that I would be laughed at. He's the one who did this to my face, the drawings, and the profanity.

That damn Aiden!

My mind thought back to this morning. To the reason why my appearance is so unsightly as of this moment.

To the man who caused it all...

Wearing a sneer, Aiden and his gang of jocks were waiting for me at the front of the school gate this morning, like every morning since I came out of the closet. Arms crossed over his chest, legs spread apart; he was an intimidating sight. His appearance only caused my to tremble with slight anticipation the moment I had spotted him, as I knew that whenever this boy appeared before me, pain and suffering would soon follow after.