Chapter seven

Here's a picture of Mia to the >>>>>>>>

Also there's some sexual context in this chapter, but it's nothing too bad.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle's P. O. V

Oh god, I am so nervous right now. I don't think I can do this. No, no, no, I have to.

Right now it was lunch and I was seriously stuck between conflicting emotions, staring at Zack's form as he slept, leaning against a tree, outside the school building. His long eye lashes cast shadows across his face, and his lips were slightly curved into a small smile. His blond hair fluttered in the wind and brushed his face lightly.

I swear to you, he looked fucking sexy as hell. I swallowed and paced back and forth in front of him. Man up, stop being such a wimp. You can stand up to Aiden, but you can't even talk to Zack. That really does make me seem kind of wimpy in a different aspect, my love life.

Just like I had intended I went in search for Zack during lunch, and just like I had predicted it took me almost all lunch to find his ass, but I must commend him for hiding so well. To think he would hide behind a tree surrounded by bushes and in a spot where nobody hung out by.

I sigh and look back at Zack only to let out a small strangled scream when I saw that his eyes were open and he was watching me warily. My hand flew to my chest and I clutched my shirt tightly.

"Oh god, you scared me," I exclaimed.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly, his eyes hard.

"I, ah, ne-need to talk to y-you," I stuttered.

He gets up and leans against the tree, folding his arms across his chest, and raises an eyebrow, waiting. I swallow and rub my arms nervously, a habit that I've had for as long as I can remember. 

I clear my throat. "Wh-why are you a-avoiding me?"

"Because I don't want to be near you," he says bluntly.

Ouch, that hurt. I held back the tears and kept a straight face, willing myself not to just fall to my knees and break down crying in front of him. Be strong. You can do this. I clenched my hands into fists and took a deep breath, then let it out slowly.

"And why don't you want to be near me?" I prepared myself for the worse and the worst I got, because what he said next shattered me.

"Because your gay," he said emotionlessly.

Tears pooled beneath my eyes and I struggled to keep a blank face, but soon my emotions got the better of me and I burst into tears. I covered my face and ran away, to embarrassed to face him. This always happens. Every single time this happens. Whenever I meet someone new and they find out I'm gay, they avoid me. Every single time.

But you want to know what the funny thing is. I thought that this time it would be different. That maybe this time he would be the one that didn't leave. The one that didn't turn around and become one of those people who abandon me. Like my mom, my dad, and my friends. But I was wrong. So very wrong.

Zack's P. O. V

I watched as he ran away with tears in his eyes, a pang forming in my chest. It grew with every step he took away from me. I clutched my chest and frowned, confused.

What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this? I'm supposed to hate him, not feel sympathy whenever I hurt his feelings. I should know better, all gays are the same, I'm sure of it.