Free Run ✗22

Brielle

The fucking level of disrespect last night was too damn unreal to be true, like honestly does this nigga have any fucking common sense? Less than two minutes before that thirsty ass trick walked into the studio were we not locked up in the closet fucking each other? Then once she walked in there his ass completely forgot I was sitting right across from him separated by plexiglass. His face lit up like a little boy seeing a butt ass naked woman for the first time through his bedroom window into his neighbors. Kissed each other as if it was as special as the first time and grabbed her as if they been together for years. When really they're just rekindling their "relationship".

Never the less however he grabbed, touched, and kissed her it was still fucking disrespectful! I would NEVER do some shit like to him or anybody for that matter, usually I would never let something like this get to me but right now I'm turnt the fuck up! Place yourself in my shoes, you just let your best friend smash you the closet after you been telling him his privileges to your body had been revoked. Then out of no where his ex – girlfriend that he obviously has deep feelings for walks in like it's nothing and kisses her and feels on her like nothing has changed between them! Who does that shit? Fuck out of here with that bullshit!

What is this clear liquid falling from my eyes? I know damn well I'm not fucking cry right now, this is some bullshit I have no reason to cry. This is the first time I'm crying over some dude, this shit ain't like me I always hold it together. Being emotional like this isn't me, I don't cry over bullshit or no nigga. But I guess there's a first time for everything, I shouldn't be letting this bother me like this. It ain't like we're together, it's not like anything should've been expected from this, and it's not like I should've expect him to realize what he did. After all he's still a punk ass little boy. What the fuck was I thinking that he would do better?

Over the past two weeks Chris has called and texted me but I just rather not have anything to do with seeing his face right now, even when he stops by the house I tell my parents to tell him I'm not there when really I'm peeking out the curtain in my room watching him leave out the driveway. We supposed to be doing this music video together but I don't want to see him. I honestly believe that he hasn't even come to terms with why I been M.I.A with him, maybe I'm just over thinking things but regardless I know I was disrespected and that's all I need to act like a bitch right now.

"Brielle, you have some friends here to see you?"

Friends? My momma should know damn well I don't have friends like that. Still I dried my eyes and came downstairs to see who she was talking about? It was a bunch of damn people I never seen people in my life.

"Can I help y'all?"

"You Brielle right?"

"Yesss.."

"Chris sent us purposely to get you, we need to shoot the video. You're suppose to be helping us choreograph right now."

"Okay, well the guy that you need to find is Chris not me."

"No, he hasn't shown up to set yet. Something about him being late, he said you would have to set up the moves."

"Maybe y'all didn't hear me clearly, I'm not the one y'all need to see baby."

"I heard you, now I need you to hear me. If you don't show up to set, we don't get paid."

That really sound like a personal problem, but if this is the game his ass want to play then fine. I'll show my ass out all over that set, it's suppose to be about me anyway. 

I sighed, "Just let me freshen up." I closed the door and made my way up the stairs.

"Brielle, what's going on?" My mother asked midway up the stairs