Free Run ✗19

Chris

When I woke up this morning at Brielle's house I really didn't feel like getting out the bed, I didn't even plan on spending the night but I was too comfortable. That morning felt like shit, physically not mentally. I stretched my body in the bed as the sun rays was piercing through the curtains in her room, she wasn't laying beside me or in the room at all. I was hesitant about leaving the room because I didn't know if her parents were still home or not, but fuck it I don't have all day to be waiting around playing the guessing game so I walked out slugging myself downstairs. Once I made it down the aroma of pancakes, eggs, and sausage smacked me in the face. She had everything set up nice on the island counter.

"Just in time," she smiled. "I was about to come up there and wake your lazy ass up, I made bananas and blueberry pancakes. I know how much you like banana pancakes and I wanted blueberry so half of the pancake are one or the other."

"Thanks," I said in an apathetic manner.

"What's wrong with you?" Brielle raised her eyebrow up to me.

"Your parents here?" I asked.

"No, they left for work."

"You left the damn window open last night freezing my ass, felt like I was in fucking Antarctica last night. My body hurts, throat hurts, I'm fucked up," I said pouring syrup on my pancakes.

"If your ass was freezing you should've gotten up, move your damn feet and closed the window. I was fine, you should've said something I would've closed it for you."

"Too late now, damage is done."

After I finished breakfast I would've helped her clean everything up but I was just to weak, I laid out on the couch and watched Maury as she was bussing suds . She sat beside me and placed this fleece blanket on top of me, after that I was out like a light.

Brielle

Aww, look at him . He's so adorable when his mouth isn't moving, quite and lethargic especially unresponsive oh hell yes let his ass sleep all damn day if he wants to . Hours passed as he was still in the same position, I got enough of his him just sitting there so I passed out on the couch . Just as I was about to get into a good ass deep sleep I felt him getting up from the couch, when I opened my eyes he was running to the bathroom to go throw up, a little ass window and fresh air could've caused these type of symptoms of a common cold.

He returned back to the couch as I returned back to the kitchen, I began wiping up an old family recipe of broccoli cheddar soup as he laid out back on the couch. My grandmother used to make this for me when I was sick, I always hated to eat it because as soon as she said the word broccoli I was done but I learned to love it as I got older. This soup is on Jesus type level, you eat some and whatever you got will be cleared up in minutes.

I woke him up. "Chris, Chris . . . Here try some of this."

"What is it?" He asked as he halfheartedly open his eyes.

"It's soup, it'll make you feel better."

"I don't want it, looks like what I just painted the toilet with."

I laughed. "Just try it, I promise you you'll feel 100% better. I always had to eat this when I was sick, and it doctored me right up."

He slouched up on the couch unwilling to remove his hands from underneath the blanket so I spoon fed him. I was not about to sit here and feed his ass like a baby, after 3 spoon feeds he took the bowl from my hands and scarfed down the soup not leaving a drop in the bowl.