Free Run ✗8

Brielle

"Aight it's a new day, everybody in there right minds. Now tell me what you really want to do for your birthday?" Chris asked.

"Well I was thinking that since we're in Spain we do as the Spaniards, I want a masquerade party!" I eagerly smiled.

He laughed. "The fuck, are you still in high school still and didn't tell me?"

"It's my damn birthday and I'll do as I please with or without you."

He smiled. "Calm your nerves, so you stated so it shall be done. Why a masquerade party though, what made you think of that?"

"I don't know, I guess I just thought that once I place that mask on I step into the shoes of somebody different. I take on the identity of someone else, I don't know it's like some weird cool role playing shit. I'll be someone sexy and loose."

"It's going to take a hell of amount of makeup and surgery to make your tom boyish ass sexy." He laughed.

I didn't waste any time punching him directly in his jaw. "I'm tired of you fucking with me like that, cool it on the sarcastic remarks or I'll have no problem knocking your ass on the ground. With these tom boyish hands!" I said after flying like a bee up to his face.

He tried pulled me back down, but I ended up landing on to his lap as he began rubbing his jaw. "Damn Brielle, why you so damn sensitive all of a sudden? You know I'm only playing with you, I'll try to stop on the remarks but you know that's just how we do each other. Now you want it done and I'm going to do it for you, I didn't bring you out here nothing." Chris said as he reached over for his iPad. "Let's just check out a few venues and you let me handle the rest."

I continued to sit on his lap as I held the iPad while we checked out a couple of places to have the party. As we were checking out venues Keeis walked into in the hotel room. Once he saw how Chris and I were sitting he began to sing out the chorus of Lovers and Friends.

I laughed getting off Chris lap and taking his iPad with me as I walked into Keeis's room. "Oh shut up it ain't even like that but look, look! I wanna know what you think of my idea!" I landed on Keeis bed. "Okay don't laugh at me, it might sound childish to you but it sounds fun to me. I was thinking of having a masquerade party and we would all wear cute little things like this." I showed him all my ideas I had in mind.

"That's sounds pretty cool I like it, it's creative."

"Awe really!" I smiled. "At least somebody likes my idea!" I shouted loud enough for Chris to hear.

"You should let me take you out tonight."

"Keeis you've taken me out along with everybody else since we been down here, plus you just got back from doing god knows what aren't you tired?"

"No, and I mean this time it should be just me and you."

I smiled thinking to myself how this came directly out of left field. "If you really want to then yeah I'm down for it, where we going?"

"It's a surprise."

I didn't put in anytime to decide what I was going to put on, if you can't love me at my worse then don't bother waiting for the best. We walked the streets laughing and having a good time, the sky was a beautiful soft blue as the sun was just departing over the hills, he took me out to dinner and even made the attempt to dress nicely, no saggy jeans, no snapback, for once somebody my age is dressing like they have some common damn sense. After we at ate we walked over to this bridge where gondolas passed under and talked.

"You're looking beautiful as always." He complimented.

"Me? Look at you, I'm shocked at what you got on you look really nice."