Free Run ✗13

Brielle

Somebody please tell me what's really good with these niggas out here! Some guys don't know how to give a girl a compliment and be on their way. They always seem to stick their foot in their mouth saying something very unnecessary or arrogant. If it's one thing I hate, it's a cocky know it all nigga. I've come to the realization some dudes just don't know how to talk to a female. They literally say the slickest shit, it'll slip out they mouths and you don't know what the hell just caught your ass of guard! Some shit can make you feel a range of emotions. If you let them talk to like a piece of shit eventually you'll feel like a piece of shit, if you let them talk to you like an object eventually you'll feel like property, but if you like to be talked to like a woman there is no question that you'll be treated like a queen. Never will I ever take those first two options, I'm a woman treat me like one. Nigga we birth your sorry asses. You think I'm about to take on less than I deserve? Better luck with the next bitch because I'm not the one for you.

Dispute waking up two hours earlier than I needed thanks to Chris spending the night with me, I still woke up late for my class . Today I honestly I don't give a damn about my appearance. Just as long as I don't have drool on my chin or the occasional eye boogies I'm good, but I decided this morning I wasn't going to dress up.

I went out to get breakfast and came back to a locked dorm. Started instantly freaking out because I couldn't afford to be late to this class. I still had very little time to make it.

"Excuse me is everything okay? I heard crying." A guy said passing by.

"No, I can't get into my room and I'm already late for this class. I either lost my key or it's in my room."

"What class you heading to?"

"Sociology 101," I said wiping my eyes.

"Oh it's no problem, the professor always run late on Wednesday you'll be fine. Did you go to the Service Desk? He asked.

"No one was there, a dumbass out to lunch sign was on the desk.

He let out a laugh. "Maybe I can help you then, got a bobby pin?"

I handed him a bobby pin from out my purse and he got on his knees and began to pick the lock. As he was trying to pick the lock he continued to make small talk.

"You should be lucky you had a man around to help you."

"What do you mean by that?" I said as I shot him a look but of course he wasn't looking still trying to work on my door.

"I heard you bawling your eyes out for the past 20 minutes, at least eight girls in this hallway passed right by you and said nothing . Probably took one look at you and said you shit out of luck, but me on the other hand I came down here and helped you. Why? Mainly because I was tried of hearing you." He laughed. "But also I might need the favor returned sometime, plus I believe it's a natural instinct that when a man sees a woman in need he should drop everything to help her out." He finally successfully managed to open my door.

I smiled giving him the benefit of the doubt "Thank you, I greatly appreciate it."

"I guess that's one of the perks of living in a unisex dorm . . Damn girl you got some kind of OCD?" He questioned as he peeked into my room seeing everything was placed in order and by color.

Giggling to myself . "No, I just like to be organized. Which reminds me that I know where my key is." I laughed, "I'm so sorry I wasted your time. But my key was around my neck this whole time and I just realized it. I still getting used to being back on campus.

He chuckled a bit. "Wow, it's okay though it's not every day that I get to talk to a pretty girl like you."

Here we go again, another one of those pretty boys trying to run game. Like damn I don't even look good this morning that's how I know you reaching right now. Basically he trying to secure his spot for later thinking that like was going to work on me I guess. Been there done that, I already had my experience with a college boy before he got me with that same thing.