Free Run ✗21

Brielle

When I woke up that morning I had such a nasty ass headache, I'm not a heavy drinker even though in recent events every time I put a bottle to my mouth I leave the club drunk off my ass. It's not so much that I can't control myself it's just I'm a fucking light weight. It's that I also want the feeling of being elevated, in a sense that I'm higher than life itself and above the worries left on the ground. I want to feel weightless like a feather, free falling out of the state of sobriety. The atmosphere feels satisfying knowing that the weight of the world is lifted of my shoulders, even only if it's for a couple of hours that's all I need to maintain that level of high.

I'm not saying it's cute to get drunk and ratchet at the same damn time, at least I had someone beside me watching over me making sure I didn't stumble into trouble. The fact that he didn't take what he's been waiting for after I threw myself upon him shows that he's been taking what I been saying and applying it. I may have been drunk but I wasn't that damn drunk to the fact that I can't remember what happen last night, only bit and pieces circle around in my mind. Some drinkers get pissy drunk meaning they piss themselves and get sloppy as fuck when they can't hold their liquor. I on the other hand like most people get horny. Ain't no shame in it, I'm not throwing shade to the situation because it happens to everyone. It's okay to let it happen sometimes but don't make it a damn habit. Keep it classy, never trashy, just a little nasty.

Honestly I wouldn't have mind if Chris did sleep with me last night. Even though I told him the door is closed to him that doesn't mean I can't leave it cracked so he can't ease his way back in. A girl has her needs too, oh well too little too late.

"You didn't have to come over here today," I said letting Chris in.

"Why what's going on?"

"Nothing, I just thought that you would want to go see somebody else. We practically spent every damn day together, I'm not complaining but I just feel like for some reason you feel as though you owe me an obligation to be here."

He smiled slightly. "No, I'm here cause I choose to be. You're my break from life, so what are we doing today?" Chris said flopping down on to the couch.

"I really wasn't expecting you to be here so I don't know what to do with you today, let me put on some clothes first."

When he got there I was only dressed in a tank up and my panties, I went upstairs and threw on some sweat pants.

"I was thinking about getting another tattoo, half of my body is already covered by the cherry blossom tree and I just have words and passages on one half of my back. I was thinking about getting something different, something with less meaning to it for me. Like a Chris Brown original," I smiled.

"Word? You want one of my tattoos?" Chris was excited when I told him I wanted a special original tat by him.

"It doesn't have to exactly be one of your tattoos, the only tattoo you got on you that I absolutely love is your feathers . But it can be anything, just don't make it no dumb ass cartoon or anything."

"You should've told me, I could've brought my shit . You want it done today ?"

"We don't have to do it today I'm just putting it out there that I want it done ."

"Aight then, let's go."

"Right now?"

"Durrr, you said you want it so you got it."

"Aight nigga damn, don't be so pushy," I smiled as we walked out the door.

"I'll show your ass pushy," he said scooping me up by my sides waving me around side by side in his arms as I laughed.