Free Run ✗9

Brielle

Bringing it back a little thinking how if I was alive 20 to 30 years ago and I was a virgin I would get some more damn respect, treated like more of a lady and not just a name to give a guy accomplished bragging rights. If I was born 20 to 30 years ago dudes would be thinking about how can they penetrate my mind and not my . . . You know where I'm going at with that, but I wasn't born 20 to 30 years ago. This fucked up time I was born in I get unseen if my breast aren't falling out of my shirt, scratched that. I get unseen if I have NO breast and have NO ass, we all know men want something they can grab on, that's all they asses want to do. I was born in a fucked up time where dudes think it's okay to put their hands on you, take that part how you want to but I'm talking about touching me like they own me and got it like that.

"Oooh it's not even my birthday ayeee, but I want to lick icing off! Give it to you in the worse way, can't wait to blow your candles out." Chris sung crawling on the couch towards me breathing down my neck.

"Don't you wish," I smiled slightly then getting up to get everything in order for tonight.

Ever since I told Chris I was a virgin he's changed, it's like in his eyes I'm not the same Brielle anymore. He's lion and I'm a innocent baby gazelle, it's hunting season and this nigga is hungry for some fresh meat.

"Chris, you know what your wearing tonight right no pants you need to wear a tux! I want security at the front and back entrance, metal detectors and bouncers at the door nobody is going in with knifes and shit on them, no blood will be shed at this party. Ugly bitches stay on the floor and only our crew is allowed on the upper floor and stage, for once something isn't about you so can you please just do this one thing for me and don't try and not show off like you the shit."

He hugged me from the back intertwining our fingers together. "Brielle, breathe. Don't worry I got you, everything is going to be just fine. It's your birthday, happy birthday Queen."

"No I don't want fine, I want perfect!"

"And that's what you're going to get, damn relax." He said turning me by my waist to face him. "Everything is going to be prefect, promise you." He said too close for comfort in my personal space.

Either my mind is paying tricks on me or this man is staring at my lips, waiting for me to fall weak into his desire of whatever is running through his mind, well ain't going to happen.

"Damn Chris is the rest of your friends ready? I don't have time to wait for them." I said getting impatient as the hours past on the clock.

"Ain't nobody told you had to wait for them, we can leave as soon as your ass gets dressed."

I inhaled a deep breath and went into the back to changed in to my dress but I couldn't zip it up so I asked Chris up help me, he pressed his body close to mine as he placed his hand on my stomach and the other on the zipper. Slowly pulling it up as his face lurked over my shoulder staring at my neck line.

"You finish yet?" I asked as I looked at our reflection in the mirror.

"Oh my bad, " he smiled then wrapped his arms around my body. "You look really good tonight, here I got you something. Actually I got you a couple of things, but I want to start with this first." Chris me a little box.

"Chris you didn't have to get me anything, taking me out here was good enough." I smiled as opened the box.

But once I did open the little box, out popped  condoms in a variety of colors, he instantly busted out laughing. "I thought you might get lucky tonight."

"Thanks you dickhead, let's go." I said walking out the room throwing the condoms on the bed as I grabbed my mask and left.

The entire entourage that came looked really nice dressed in the tuxes, with this party I wanted to create the element that while you're out in the club whether you're on the dance floor or just standing in the corner nobody knows who you are. The purpose of the mask is to be disguised, not judging somebody you want to talk to by their appearance. I know I said it time and time before but I'm not holding back tonight, it's my damn birthday, shit will go down tonight you can believe that.