Don't have a title for this title :P

Its been 3 years since i have graduated from the trainnee corps It hasn't been as easy as most would think it has. Thank goodness we haven't been on any missions outside of the walls that would out Erens life at risk not to mention everyone elsses but this is a war we are bound to witness death. " Y/N STOP SLACKING AND GET BACK TO CLEANING THESE CANNONS! " I turn my head and see a stupid horse face yelling in my face wish he would just take a chill pill. " Ok ok fine Mr. horseface whatever you say" i said with sarcasm causing everyone around me to laugh at the stupid horseface the idiot got so pissed off at me he hates being embarassed or made fun of typical horseface acting all tough walked up to me and stood above me and stated. " You talk a lot of shit for someone so scrawny and weak like you ". " AHhahahahahah Your a real joker arent you? But i give you credit i am tiny and a lot shorter then you are but are you the one who beat up the proctor jean aren't you the one who he elbowed in the gut? ". Eren, mikasa,mina,,connie,sasha and everyone else who where cleaning the cannons started laughing at the memory of jean getting knocked out by the proctor. Jean was going to make a comeback but then it happened their was a loud boom almost like the sound of a cannon but this emitted heat in the air. I slowly turn my head and see it the thing that i told myself i would never fear. I would never ever Fear again it was the colossal I didn't hessitate for a second i drew out my blades and charaaged stright for the titan that was before be I hear the zipping of somones 3DMG and see it was Eren who was charging stright for the titan. if i stopped midair then the titan would get me so i had no choice but to go with the flow and head stright for the titans neck out of the cornner of my E/C eye's i see the titans hand head toward eren but he dosen't attack Eren he hit's the cannons.
." YOU KNOW I JUST CLEANED THOOSE! "
I yelled at the titan and was ready to slice that neck clean but it was to late he dissapeared and left a whole in the wall i realize the titan is gone and is left in mid air and i see that Eren had already landed on the wall as do i a quickly land ontop of the wall and yell at the top of my lungs so loud that anyone within 5 kilometers can hear me scream.
"THE TITANS ARE COMEING BE PREPARED FOR BATTLE!"

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
.

OK so here is the deal i don't think i wrote the past couple stories at the best of by abilites so i am going to write 6 more chapters and on the last one tell me if you want me to write a levi x reader or something else if this story isn't that good my original plan was to finish this and write a levi X reader and then a allen walker X reade but if you guys don;t like this story i will rush the story ahead and try to finish it in 2 extra long chapters the story would seemed rushed but tell me what you guys think about it :D

COMMENT AND VOTE :D HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY AND EAT ALL OF THE FOOD XD

"