The forgotten things

Your pov-

I wake up and the blinding light of the sun blinds me . The silhouette of Eren was the only thing blocking the sun. " Y-Y/N?! your alive thank god" Eren said as he brought my head closer to his chest Mikasa looked over and her eye slightly twitched

"Now isn't the time to act all lovey dovey when titans are invading the city!" I could hardly hear what she said because I had just regained my consciousness.

" W-What happened to me? I am supposed to be dead am I wrong?" Jean and armin finally looked over when they heard what I had said. They stared at me with shock. " Don't you remember what happened?" Jean said with total disbelief.

" N-no was I supposed to? All I remember is falling down a titans mouth and reaching for Eren when he said..."

' wait what did he mean by Iich liebe dich?' I think to myself but i realize everyone was staring at me and quickly stiffen up and suddenly i notice Eren's face is red!!!! I brush it off as i contiune

!"Well what did he say?" Armin pushed on i stiffen up as i see Eren's face redden even more

" I-I suddenly don't remember but anyway what the heck happened i am supposed to be dead but here I am why?"

" You and Eren turned into a titan." Mikasa says as she looks me dead in the eye.

How could this be I am a human I am not a titan and there is no proof there is no way this could happen to me. I think ti myself as I suddenly remember I smell like the insides of a titan and not only that but... ... I am ontop of aTitan that is slowly decaying...

"O .. I see that's how it happened."

I not knowing not knowing how to deal with this kind of situation say little.

"Now is not the time to be sad and depressed we need Your and Eren's power to seal the hole in the walls."Jean says as he tries to act high and might.

'what a loser'

" Their is only one way to do this you have to lift that big bolder over your heads and walk and seal the wall their are two of you so one of you has to defend the other while the rest of our squad backs one of you up and after we draw the titans to the farthest corner of the wall and finish them there thats the plan anyway the only problem is if the leaders will go along with it they will most likely fear this idea so i think its best if we go there directly." Armin states sounds all technicall i still can not believe that this happened to me not only me but Eren to How? "

" Alright lets go we have to at least try!" Mikasa states as she and the others go forward Eren is being carried by Jean and Armin is carrying me to HQ.

"I don't know how this will go but all i can do is hope for the best and try my hardest the fate of humanity Rests in our hands we can't let them down and we can not afford for the Heads of HQ to turn us down because we are Humaniy's only hope."