Lost in love again.................

After the whole incident with the proctor some people where starting to tell me that I was really strong for my size. sown times I was called the he she.
Mostly because of how badly I beat up the proctor. People say he still kinda walks with a limp. I think it was to brutal

On the bright side  I don't have to be out in the hot sun doing stupid hand to hand combat
. I was now sitting on the same tree I had slept on with Eren. I watched out onto the trainees looking at Eren get beat up by Annie. That little weakling doesn't know when to quit but that's what makes him special.
I laugh silently to myself as I watched him fall on the floor.

I was atop a very tall tree so, I doubt anyone heard me other than a couple of birds. As I was watching the trainees train I notice something. At closer look I realized that down thing was  more like someone.
This person had the same icy eyes as that man. He must have been that person I met that day. He was staring at me which was ..... stars get to say the least.
One of the many questions that came to mind was how could he see me from up here?
Not only that but dose  he even remember me?I doubt he would because I only met those icy eyes for a moment but the funny thing is how come I remember him so well.
Not wanting to worry about such unnecessary  things. I  brush it off and take a nap up on the tree.

Erens Pov brought to you by a sick scarlet -Chan :3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie had sent me falling on the floor I didn't realize until I looked forward and my legs where over my head which made me enraged. HOW!? Could I get beaten by Annie!?!

"YEAH JEAN TEACH HER A LESSON" I say in an evil manner. I was quite mad because he made me take on Annie but just like me jean landed on his back stupid jean that's what you get.

"I feel accomplished "I state

"Why because you are going to enter for recon corps and die?" Jean is such a coward always wanting to live a comfy care free life he wouldn't understand.

"Shut up baka jean It's just that I feel happy is all idiot."

"I wonder why o why little Jager is so happy?" Jean said with sarcasm while he stared at me with a smirk.

FLASH BACK YAY: D brought to you by DAN AND PHILL: D

I turn my back away from Y/N and say she was  blushing wildly like a blind idiot. I was going to tell her to leave me alone and stop falling for me and forget about me. In the end I couldn't bring myself to do it. I have known her for to long  I will have to tell her eventually.

"OI what was that for jean and why are you laughing"

"Because you are so lucky yet you don't realize it yet your flirting with flat cheated skinny boned Y/N I have no faith left now" Jean said with a black cloud around him it was as if he was depressed or something

A/N- remember jean likes mikasa so he is jelly of Eren cuz mikasa yet he is in love with you aka reader - Chan: D

" Idiot I was not flirting I have no time for pointless shit such as love if you hadn't realized  we are training to fight 15 meter beasts I don't plan on wasting my time with something as useless as love I don't plan on diein." I say

" Besides I don't like a muscle lady and I don't date little boys"I say curtly trying to get my point across.

"You don't know women when you see one you're only sixteen".Idiot horse face states like he knows any better then I do.

Jean goes on and on about Mikasa but I stop listening when I sensed the presence of someone which reminded me of a black demon. I turn around to see Mikasa with her fist in her hands she then calls out my name

"Eren ...what was that about me being a muscle man?"
Jean and I  realize Mikasa overheard me and we both where scared shitless.

"It's not polite to talk about peoples bodies EREN AND JEAN!" She shouts at us as she cracks her neck.

At this point me and horse face are practically shitting our pants Mikasa then sends a strong punch to my face and then kicks Jean in the stomach. I groan in pain and mikasa come to my aid.

"Eren I am sorry I lost my temper" she said sympiactically. I don't understand women she was literally just mad at me a second ago!

"YOU'RE the one who punched me you know!" I said a little louder than my normal talking voice blaming Mikasa for my pain.

Jean who was still hugging his stomach in pain then spoke up and said "I AM HURT TO YOU KNOW!"

"Yeah but I'M the one who kicked YOU in the stomach so I don't care Excuse me I have to go back to training. Mikasa stated as she turned her back to Jean and I and left. I don't understand this women creature.

I look over to Jean and see him as white as a ghost .I see his sprit coming out of his mouth and slowly start to rise up to the Crystal blue sky.

"DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT JEAN!" I yell as I quickly take his soul and put it back inside him but he was still heartbroken. Poor ugly horse face never thought a cocky bastard could be so love struck I thought.

YOUR POV YAY: D BROUGHT TO YOU BY CUTE BRITISH ACCENTS: D
( I am addicted to Brits ;-: blame Dan and phill
it turned night time btw sorry for the random time skip )

I wake up and notice that the sun is drowned into the horizon its rays of light glimmering in the Pick, orange and red colors of the sky The pale clouds scratched across the sky they held the promise of a calm peaceful night. For a instant I felt as if titans had never existed and there was no such thing as the walls and we had nothing but a town of people looking for futures desperate to advance. That was only for an instant though. The sunset would look a lot better if I could actually see it not being blocked by the walls.