Kissing Payback

Your pov still -_-

It was late and I had such a weird dream it's was so weird that in fact I don't think I can even explain the reasoning for the dream. Maybe it was the manifestation of my thoughts put into that one little girl. Now that I think about it that seem's to be the only logical answer at this point. I fully awoke when I felt the sensation of something wrapping around me. 'who and what the heck is this?' I thought I was slightly panicky to turn around and face the anonymous thing behind me. After a moment or two I gathered up the courage to see what it was that was clinging to my stomach.

" W-who's there?" I asked the strange thing but before I could turn around and slowly yet fearfully meet the thing's gaze , I heard a voice.

" Don't worry it's just me."I suddenly realized who owned the voice behind me belonged to was, It was Eren.....but before I could pull away from him his grip! .....he tightened it!

"That's no good I won't let you get away just yet baka."Eren said in a teasingly high pitched voice.

" Get out of my bed! this bed is already incommodious you adding weight to it dose not help- b-besides If you don't leave now the others could come at any moment that would be embarrassing." I said frantically wanting to avoid any and all consequences.

Eren tightened his grip around me and whispered in my ear seductively " I don't care let them see that way they know your mine that saves me a lot of trouble."

" I DON'T CARE! just... please get away your making me hot just being here in the basement is already hot enough!"

" HMM I see then ... alright but don't forget my payback from that kiss hasn't been fully fulfilled just yet." with those last words Eren loosened his grip around me and slip out from under the covers. I breathed a sigh of relief but I stiffened as I felt Eren's hot breath near my ear.

" Just wait for me."

I blushed bright red at his words but I reluctantly agreed silently not knowing how else to respond to Eren's exasperating yet embarrassing remarks.

"H-hai.." I nodded slightly.

That same day I was exhausted Heichou yelling at me did not help me at all . All day I heard " HURRY IT UP OR I'LL MAKE YOU CLEAN THIS ENTIRE PLACE!" or " YOUR SO SLOW YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

If only Eren hadn't woken me up! I would chose sleep over Levi's yelling any day. Not only that but All day today Eren and I were being tested on by the Hanji who is really erratic. I thought she was weird at first when she kept my tooth as a sample but today she wanted Eren and I to get naked to inspect our bodies. After that the sound of getting dissected by the military dose not sound so bad. On the bright side I get to be with Eren which is a lot better then dying.

Some time after Hanji was done experimenting on Eren and I we finally had a break. So we went to the roof top of the castle.

" I'm exhausted!" I said as I stretched my arms out in the air while taking a deep breath. I looked up at the sun staring in awe. ' If only I could see the sun without the wall's blocking it.' I thought to myself as I stared up admiring the view.

" Really I am all rested up I have plenty of energy left". Eren said but I could clearly tell he was lying. I gave Eren a smirk and with that one simple gesture he knew I knew he was just as tired as I was.

" I WONDER WHO'S FAULT THAT IS EREN-CHAN!"I grinned madly as I stared at him. He walked right past me and leaned against the stone railing. He yawned loudly and looked up before looking back my way.

" I suppose.... That it would be mine...." He answered back at me as he rubbed the back of his neck out of sheer embarrassment . " I forgot to mention don't add " chan" to my end it's not as kawaii as it sounds with your name."

" Sh-shut up idiot don't say embarrassing things like that out of nowhere.." I said as I took a seat beside him.

" But it's my job to say embarrassing thing's isn't it? I have to get my payback from last time and then on top of that I have to get payback because you kicked me out your bed this morning."

" You-idiot what If someone heard that! Who knows what Hanji would make us do if she found out about us not only Hanji but the rest of the team." I replied honestly dose Eren really hate loosing that much!? That kinda annoys me I can't tease him without him getting payback.

"Like I said before .... Y/N." Eren sighed before continuing. "I don't care let them see that way they know your mine that saves me a lot of trouble .....sound nostalgic?"

My blush grew at the familiarity of those words. "Why- you-" I replied embarrassed but cheerfully but I stopped speaking when I felt Eren wrap his arm around my shoulders and tugged me closer to him. Shocked I barley had a chance to even pull away only having the chance to utter.

" E-eh!?"

Eren used his thumb and index finger to gently grab my chin he leaned in closer facing me and whispered in my ear. " Thank's for the kiss I'll be taking my payback now." Before I could register what exactly what was going on all I saw was Eren drawing back from my ear and then moving in for a kiss.