you had me worried and cake :D

Everything was fine until Erens father came back and to think we thought him he was dead. When Erens father came back l was happy for Eren and mikasa but in a way I was sad because Me and Armin didn't get to see them as often but me and Armin had just as much fun together even when Mikasa and Eren where here.

1 week later------------------------------------------------

It's been a week and Me and Armin haven't seen Eren and Micas in a week we have.  I searched high and low. Even  though I thought they where gone forever I always told Armin they were ok because I  always thought of the The chance they could come back and I am sure they are with their dad. I thought that for a while but, then the next day I went hunting in the forest me living alone once again after the attack I had to fend for myself and get my own food then out. As I was looking for something to kill it happened...

Out of  of nowhere I heard the faint voice of Eren screaming
" NO FATHER! "
I ran to the voice like I have never ran before no matter what I wouldn't stop running even if I die here and now.
( how cute ^~^)

I will save Eren. finally I had my sights on Eren I saw Erens father injecting some kind of shoot into Eren. My eyes widened at the sight of Eren tied to a tree in the middle of the Forest

"STOP IT" I yelled  and rushed toward Eren I then heard
Erens father say
" O another test subject" he said this with a evil laugh and a wide grin almost like the grin of a cat.

I continued to run tirelessly until I heard the echo of erens voice Eren started to yell at me
" RUN Y/N" I refused and replied

"NO I HAVE BEEN LEFT ALONE WHEN THE TITANS INVADED  BUT I AM NOT LEAVING  YOU BEHIND"

Just as I said that Erens father ran up to me and pushed me down. I was to tired from all that running I had done to even stand a chance against him.
He injected several shoots into me ten times the amount Eren had then , I saw him reach for a knife he started to stab my arm luke warm crimson liquid flowed down my arm and onto the grass my wond was open naturally it didn't hurt because I ignored the pain. 

Although I ignored pain very well That  didn't mean I couldn't die a slow and painless death by blood loss or even something worse..

the thought of never seeing Armin,Eren, and mikasa terrified me to no end. My motivation made me feel the need to fight back.
I kicked hit and squirmed as much as I possibly could.

Needless to say My struggles where useless and the effect was none.  
Even though I felt Like I needed to fight back I didn't have the strength. 

I was simply  to decrepit to do anything.

Eren's father continued to eject shots into my open wond. He did this so many times I lost count after 20.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again he would stab me and enject shot after shot. I slowly turn insane...

In my waking hours j tried to reach out my hand to Eren. Desperately trying to free myself from the man's grasp.  I continued to fight back  my insanity as much as I could. but,  then I blacked out from blood loss.

Erens pov---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on the cold hard grassy floor not able to move a single muscle to help my friend. I am on the ground but I slowly I look up to see the bloodcurdling sight of  my own father stabbing  my best friend Y/N.

I look up in apprehension as I see father  injecting something in  Y/N .

Y/N is struggling to get out of my father's grasp. I was  languid and couldn't lift a single finger to help her.