exhausted

Your pov ----

" You idiot." Eren said as he pulled me into yet another comforting hug. " It was electrifying. " " I could tell by your reactions." I replied with a smirk I love it when Eren makes cute sounds like that already just teasing him is funny. "Next time it won't be so easy."

'Eren replied with a dark blush It's so cute when he blushes like that!' "That's funny I'd like to see you try, anyway I think we should get going before were late I don't wanna find out what happens to us If we're late."

Time skip---------

" WHAT IS THIS PLACE! THIS HAS TO BE HELL RIGHT?" I Eren out of shock. Do the really expect to live in this run down basement? Every other room is a lot nicer wood floors bathrooms and everything!

"UM how come we have to live in the basement when their is two extra spare rooms?" I asked I don't wanna live in that basement who knows what else is down here other then several dead rodents and the smell of drugs If that's just some of what is down here I don't wanna know what else is in here.

" Until we fiqure out what exactly triggers your titan powers you both are ORDERED to live down here until then first things first though.... WE MUST CLEAN THIS ENTIRE PLACE TOP TO BOTTOM I DON'T WANNA SEE ANOTHER SPECK OF DIRT WHEN WE ARE DONE STOP STANDING THERE AND GET TO WORK!"

" HAI" Eren,Hanji and I responded. When we walked out of the basement The rest of the squad surprisingly already cleaning. I bet they knew somehow Captin Levi would tell them to start cleaning, That or they are all just clean freaks.

For the rest of the day we continued cleaning and cleaning and what else did we do? O nothing just more cleaning. That old man is the strictest scariest and weirdest person I have ever met! I can't tell you how many times Captin levi told me to reclean a entire room. On the bright side hanji is here and she is pretty chill. The other Captin Ewin is kinda scary not nearly as scary as Heichou though. The other's I haven't formally met yet so I can't exactly describe them.

Time skip cuz I am starting to get tired and am being lazy xd

After hours and hours of cleaning we finally all sat down and Both Eren and I got to meet the rest of the squad leaders.

" You already know Me and this short old man clean freak over here so let's skip the lame introductions." Hanji said. She smiled brightly at me and I smiled back but the happy go lucky mod was broken when I saw Heichou get angry with Hanji. He grabbed Hanji but the coller of her shirt.

" Who you calling short old man?"

" Who else?" Hanji replied in a cheerfull voice

"Don't mind them It's a pleasure to met the two of you I look forward to working with you two." A man with really HUGE eyebrows handed out his hand I shook it glady as did Eren.

" The pleasure is all mine!"

After meeting Captin Ewrin Eren and I met Auruo, Petra who seems really awesome!,Eld,Olou and Gunther. I hope I can survive this battle. Humans have some what of a chance we know that titans don't have babies so there can only be so much titans. At the same time we are at a huge disadvantage in terms of strength.

After meeting everybody-------

I dragged my feet across the floor clinging on to the dry wall for support I am so exhausted from cleaning and everything that has been going on that I can barley find the strength to walk. Just when I felt like I was going to fall asleep right then and there I feel a shoulder supporting my weighht. When I look up it's who I thought it would be. Eren of course I wouldn't want It to be anyone else.

" You can't fall asleep in the middle of the hallway dummy."

" I am sorry I have just been so tired that I don't have the strength to walk anymore."

" Well luckily for you I can help." With those last words Eren picked me up bridal style of course and before I knew It I fell asleep right in his arms.

In my dream I am in a room that is painted white everywhere and a mirror hanging on the wall in front of me being the only thing in this room. On the other side of the Mirror is a little girl. She had the prettiest Blonde hair and the most enchanting black eye's I had ever seen. Although for some reason she seemed sad.

" How are you and big brother going to live peacefully together?" The young girl asked me. I hadn't give it much thought but Even if we weren't in the millitary the chances of titans invading and killing us was always a possibility we couldn't escape unless we keep killing to survive. As cruel as it sounds It's the only way. In this world I live in there is only two options fight or die. Either way you are bound to die in the end but I'd rather be with Eren. So even if this is the only option I am going to take it. After gathering my thoughts together I spoke.

"The world I live in is cruel however for us to live peacefully we must fight I am going to fight until finally the day when we can go see the ocean will come."

" That's a good answer I will make sure it comes true thank you nee chan."