1.

The Slytherin Common room was silent. Multiple people were strewn across couches, chairs, the floor and a few even rested on tables. The standard aftermath of any wild party. This particular party had been a huge 'welcome back' bash for second years and above. Light breathing and a few snores were the only sounds in the room. Everyone slept peacefully, small smiles on their faces and it was rather ple-

BAM!

"Where is he!" A single girl awoke to witness James Potter in all his angry glory. He was yelling repeatedly, hair more wild than normal and his arm waving his wand around in random, crazy motions. The girl moaned and put a hand to her head. She stood slowly and shushed the loud boy. He stopped his crazy wand waving and screeching for a moment. His mouth open in preperation to start yelling again. The girl sighed and moved quickly over to him.

"Bloody hell, would you' pipe down?" She half-whispered at him, her hand holding her head.

"I need to fi-" James' voice was still much too loud and people were tossing about in their sleep.

"Shush. Merlin, are you trying to wake everyone up? If you do I won't stop any of them from murdering you. I'll even supply them with pitchforks and torches." James' angry face was no more, a smile twitched at his lips instead. He was always a sucker for a good joke. The girl seemed rather disgruntled to have been awoken so abruptly. Her blonde hair was a mess and her hand was firmly holding her head.

"Alright, Sorry. As I was say-" She cut him off again, not for his loudness this time. Her eyes had fallen upon his red and gold striped scarf, hanging loosely around his neck.

"You're a Gryffindor." James sighed and pushed a hand through his hair. He had things to do and people he was searching for. He didn't have time to spare.

"Yeah, I am." He answered, earning a grin and nod from the girl.

"No wonder I didn't see you at the party last night!" Slytherins and Gryffindors were notorious for their on going house dispute. Slytherin had disputes with most of the houses, but Gryffindor was their main target for competition. A few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuff had even been invited to the party.

"Yeah anyw-" James was quick to start again, but was interrupted almost immediately. The girl had started snapping her fingers.

"I know you, James Potter right?" James nodded in annoyance. He just wanted to get one bloody sentence out and this girl wouldn't let him. Merlin's sake!

"Yes. Now as I was saying I'm looking for my brother. He came to the party last night and-"

"Really, how'd he get in?" She looked at him entirely intrigued.

"He's friends with Scorpius Malfoy. Have you seen Albus?" Her eyes squinted in thought and she rubbed her head.

"What's he look like?" James felt like groaning and kicking something, but thought that might not be the best of ideas. He really didn't want to wake any of the other Slytherins, he liked keeping himself completely intact.

"Like me, but not as handsome or tall and he's got green eyes." The girl stared at him blankly. "He looks like Harry Potter!" James' voice rose in frustration causing the girl to wince.

"He was with Scorp? What year is he? Third?"

"Forth." James watched the girl think for a couple of seconds.