1 // Good Girls Are Bad Girls

'So, class, I have some news for you all!' Mrs. Brown says being really excited. You can already tell it's going to be good news because she obviously can't wait to tell her students. Mrs. Brown is April's favourite teacher. She's always nice and sweet. She has shoulder length brown hair, which is kind of funny because her name is mrs. Brown. She has green eyes and she's about 30 or 40 years old.

'So, there's going to be a new classmate for you guys. His name is Dylan. Please welcome him politly and respectfully tomorrow, otherwise you'll get detention.' Mrs. Brown says being more serious. 'I don't care, detention is my second home...'

April turns around and sees Tyler sitting in the corner of the classroom. He and his friends laugh about his remark. 'Alright,Tyler, then you'll be having detention today and tomorrow if that sounds fun to you.'

April smiles and looks at Tyler. Tyler Posey. The most goodlooking boy April has ever met. You can call it a crush but... She thinks she needs to get her feelings away for him. He's the bad guy and she's the good girl. That just don't makes any sense. Tyler smirks and winks at April which causes her to blush and turn around quickly.

'Was that a wink?' Louise asks her with a disgusted expression but also a bit happy because she knows April likes him.

April blushes even harder and says 'Yes, but ugh, I need to stop my feelings, this is wrong. I hate him.' But in reality she can't hate him and she can't push her feelings away. They always come back. It's like a boomerang.

'April.'

She looks up and see mrs. Brown looking at her. April quickly smiles at her to let her know she's listening. 'So, April, because I can trust you, maybe you can lead Dylan through school to his classrooms and try to tell him the rules will you?' Her green eyes look at April while she's waiting for her to answer. It always makes April some kind of shy when teachers tell her they trust her. She thinks it's weird. But she rather has that than having detention almost everyday.

'Yeah, of course, I won't let you down' April says a bit confused. She hopes he's not a jerk. If he is, she will so not be his guide. 'Thanks, April', mrs. Brown says as she smiles at me.  

'Alright class take your homewo-' Thank god, the bell rings at her last words. April forgot to make her  homework. and the excuse of 'my dog ate it' won't work. 1.  she really can't lie and 2, she doesn't even has a dog...

'Alright, next time then...' Mrs. Brown mumbled but loud enough for April to hear. Yeah, this can sound a bit nerdy but she likes to sit in front of the class. She doesn't really know why. On her left side the nerds are sitting and on her right, Louise is. Louise only sits in front of the class because April does. Louise is April's best friend and roommate. Yes, roommate. They share an apartment together. They know they're both young but their parents gave the two of them permission.

The girls both pack their backpacks and walk out of the classroom.

'I hope for you Dylan is going to be a fun dude, more fun for you , right?' Louise says and smiles. 'Yeah, I hope so, I want to throw my feelings for Tyler away so badly!' Louise smiles at what April just said. 'Yes, please! He's such an ass', she says.

'Who's an ass , ladies?' some familiar voice asks. The girls both turn around and see... Tyler. The one  person they obviously didn't wanted to see. They obviously don't want to tell him he's an ass either... Because he is.

'Just....' Louise starts off. 'some teacher' April quickly finishes her sentence. 'April... you?' Tyler asks her with a surprised look on his face. 'Talking shit about teachers? I think there's something not right in this conversation, huh?' he says feeling really smart. God he's such a dick.