14 // You Did What?!

'You did what?!' Anne screams. She looks tired and frustrated. She was already awake when April came home so she maybe stayed up. Because it's already 8am, she stayed up really late. April felt guilty. But, April still doesn't quite know if she screams out of excitement or disgust. Her hazel eyes are looking at her, shocked.

'I know it wasn't the best thing I did but I don't know, he's just so-' she gets cut off by Anne.'Hot?'

'Yeah...' April mumbles. 'True,' she says while nodding. 'But that doesn't mean you can just hook up with him.'

Maybe she's right. His personality sucks but when we were alone, he was so sweet. Really sweet.

'This sucks', April mumbles as she lets herself drop on Anne's king size bed. 'Being a teenager sucks.'

'You're right', Anne says and looks at her. 'But I still can't believe you...'

'Had sex with him?'

'Yeah', she says and looks at her little cousin. She thinks about when they were both still kids, singing songs of the spice girls together. It seems like yesterday but in reality, it's a long time ago. She secretly misses those days.

'I know... We were both drunk but we did use protection so it's okay?' April says but makes it sound like a question. She's glad they've used protection but she's not suite happy they did 'it' while they were both drunk. She wanted her first time to be special. Something she could be proud of. And this, not really.

 Anne's expression is priceless. Her mouth is hanging open and her hazel eyes are looking right at April. It's almost like she's looking through her or something. It's kind of creeping her out, to be honest.

 Anne is thinking about her first time. It's just the same as April described. A bad boy and her, the good girl. She thought the same thing the morning after. That time, she thought her 'relationship' with that guy was 'confirmed.' But , it wasn't. When they had school again, he plainly ignored her which made her feel like crap. She doesn't want her little cousin to feel like that, too.

'Anne?' Anne says and claps in her hands to catch her attention. She blinks a few times and then looks at April, her face a bit more normal.

'Yeah?' She says, her smile appearing on her face again, forgetting about her first time.

'You haven't talked in like, a few minutes and looked at me like I was some sort of supernatural thing', April says and laughs a little. 'Well maybe that's because you went to bed with Tyler?!' she says and looks at me dissaprovingly.

'Why aren't you supportive for me and help me like a good cousin would do?' She says and look at her with a pout. Anne tries her best to look angry at her cousin but fails and begins laughing.

'I know you would!' April says and they both hug eachother. 'But I still don't think it was a good idea,though.'

'I know his personality sucks but when we were alone, he was so sweet.' April say and looks at Anne with this grin on her face. Anne can only think about the bad boy she liked. Just the same...

'Well, enough stories today, let's go shopping?' Anne says and smiles widely. 'Absolutely' , I say and smile. 'We both need some distraction', Anne thinks to herself.

-

Hope you like it! Lots of things are going to happen and I know it's a lot about Tyler, sorry guys! xx