13 // Oh No I Didn't!

April opens her eyes and blinks a few times. She's not used to the light shining through the room yet. She slowly sits up and takes a look around the room. She raises her eyebrow, realising she's not in her own room. 'What the hell?' she mumbles to herself. She looks to the other side of the bed and sees... 'No way, this can't be true', the once innocent girl thinks to herself as she looks at the boy she would never expect her to be lying in bed with.

Tyler.

She widens her eyes even more once she realises he's not wearing clothes. She looks at herself and sees she's not in Anne's dress anymore but in her underwear. 'No, no, no, no', she angrily whispers to herself while feeling like a slut.

She quickly grabs all of her stuff and wants to leave his room as soon as possible. When she finally reached the door, someone grabs her arm and pulls her back. She turns around and sighs. Right behind her, she sees a confused looking boy. 'April', Tyler mumbles in his morning voice which is kind of hot. 'No April, you're not falling for him again', she thinks to herself.

She slowly turns around and gives him a quick smile. She really wants to get out of here. This isn't good. Not good at all. She's not used to all of this and she'll probably never be.

'Why are you leaving?' He suddenly says while he sits up. The nervous girl looks at him and sighs.

'Anne... I need to get back to her, she might think something's wrong and-'  He grabs her waist and turns her around so she's finally facing him. 'Don't leave', he says as he kisses her lips.

She sighs and gives in. She smiles and nods. 'Not too long.'

'Lay down with me', he says as he takes a seat on his bed.

-

'Tyler?' 'Yeah?'

'Did we,uhh...' April asks him, worried as ever. He looks at her with a smirk plastered all over his face.

'Yeah...' He answers which makes April feel... she doesn't even know.

'We did use protection,right?'

He laughs. 'Of course we did, don't worry.'

And suddenly, she didn't care anymore that she loses her virginty to him. 

-

Short chapter, I know. Hope you liked it :) x