12 // Party Time

Both Anne and April walk into the room full of sweaty,dancing people. April looks around and see two people making out. Flattering.

Light flashing trough the room, music playing really loud. Well, you can tell it's been a long time ago since April has ever been to a proper club. 'Ready to party?!' Anne suddenly yells in her ear. 'Absolutely!' April yells back. Anne grabs her arm and drags her to the dancefloor.

'I love this song!' April yells excitedly. 'What?!' Anne yells, not knowing what I just said. 'I love this song!' I yell even louder.

'Then dance with me', someone whispers in her ear which makes April shiver. She quickly turns around and expects to see some creepy person with a smirk looking at her but.....

'Tyler?!' She yells being surprised, happy and shocked at the same time. It obviously wasn't some creepy guy with a smirk but Tyler... with a smirk.

'What are you doing in England?' 'Visiting some friends', he simply says and smiles at her. That cheeky little smile that makes her feel warm and blush. 'Well, are you still going to dance with me or not?' He asks April. She looks over at Anne who's smiling like a fool at her little cousin. 'Go!' she yells and laughs.

They both begin to dance and Tyler's hands find his way over to April's hips. She's not quite used to dance with a boy like that. Normally she always dance silly with my friends... flattering , she knows.

Suddenly, the tall boy with dark hair starts kissing her neck which makes her shiver at first but after one kiss, it felt good. She turns around and sees Tyler standing there, biting his lip. Being the tease she is, April made it look like she's going to kiss him, but instead of doing that, she kisses his cheek and walks away, dancing.

'April,' he shouts. She turns around, smiling cheekily. 'You're a tease, aren't you?' he whispers in the smirking girl's ear which makes her laugh even more. 'I guess so', she says and winks. Normally, she wouldn't have done that but with Tyler, it seems like a different person.

'Let me show you how you should've done it,' he says and grabs her waist and comes closer to her soft lips.

His lips touch hers and he kisses her roughly. That one innocent kiss, turned into a make out session in less than a minute.

After a couple of minutes, they both pull away - they both needed to breath.

'That was definetly a good lesson, mr. Posey' April cheekily says and winks at the boy she has a crush on for ages.

-

Hey guyssss!

One day too late, I know... Sorry!

Hope you like this chapter because I do :)

Don't forget to vote and comment?

Lots of love x