19 // School Kisses

If you don't want to read something which contains making out and moans, don't read this chappie then... *insert cheeky emoji here*

-

April is walking down the hallway, her books in her hands. She's feeling great and is sharing it with everyone around her. Her smile hasn't left her face for only a second. She's feeling great and confident.

'You seem happy', she hears a voice saying to her. She looks to her right and sees a smirking Tyler. Her smile grows even wider (if that's possible) and nods. 'Yeah, I am', she answers him. 'Well, I would love to see you even more happier', he whispers in her ear and grabs her arm. 'Let's get out of here', he says and smirks cheekily.

April didn't even question him and just follows him. 'Where are we going?' 'You'll see, babe', he says which makes her heart skip a beat. He runs and April follows him.

When they were in another hallway, were no people were, Tyler pushes April against a locker. He starts to kiss her roughly. She obviously didn't saw that coming but kisses back.

April opens her mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to come in. Their normal kiss was turning into a heated makeout session against the lockers, in school. April thought it was kind of 'badass' and exciting. Until she realised, her class had already started.

'Tyler', April says, pulling away. 'What?' he says, a bitt annoyed she stopped kissing. 'My classes, I'm missing them I-' 'Who cares about them anyway? Kissing you is way more entertaining', Tyler cuts her off and smirks. That cheeky smirk April adores.

Skipping class for one day isn't that bad, right?

She smirks at Tyler and starts kissing him again. He starts kissing her neck. She wants to let out a moan but she stops herself. Of course she fails and still moans. 'I know you like this', he says and starts kissing her again. He found her sweet spot. She couldn't help herself but moan again.

His hand founds its way to her skirt, slightly bringing it up. She gasps, loving his touch. His hands are feeling so good on her body. She wants more but obviously not at school.

'Tyler', she says, pulling away again. He smirks at her. 'Yeah?' 'We should do what we did in England but when we're both sober', April says, winks at him and walks away. She makes sure to move her hips even more, being sure he's looking. 'You're such a tease!' she can hear Tyler yell after her which makes her blush a little.

She likes this new side of her she just discovered. Being a little bit more bad looks fun.

-

APRIL YOU'RE SUCH A BADGIRL

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT OR FOLLOW ME?

HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR! LOTS OF LOVE X