15 // Plane Thoughts,Again

'April, I am going to miss you so hard!' Anne says as she hugs her cousin thightly, squeezing really hard. 'Can't breath!' her cousin says with the last breath she had. 'Oops, sorry!' She says and lets go of her.

'And I am going to miss you too, Anne banane' April says which makes her laugh. 'Oui, Oui, le français!' Anne says and laughs. They both laugh a little. April loves that about her. When they're together, they can make every bad situation fun or they can forget about their problems together.

'Oh God, Anne, I'm going to miss you so badly!' April says and pouts at her. 'One last selfie before I go?' she asks with a big smile and holds up her phone as both of the girls start to pose. April quickly  pushes the button and voila, the picture is taken.

'Look at us being such fancy supermodels!' April says and giggles. 'I am so fancy, you already kno-ow!' Anne starts to sing. April decides to sing along with her.

After some stares of a couple of people, the girls decided to stop singing. 'I guess our singing isn't that good', Anne says which makes April laugh again. She doesn't know what it is, but she always manages to make her smile.

'What am I going to do when I am in a bad mood and you're not there to cheer me up?' she says and pouts again. 'We will Skype, call eachother or Facetime?' She replie. 'And you seriously need to stop pouting at me.'

'Plane 3 for the United States is ready to flight in 20 minutes. Thank you for your attention.'

April pouts at Anne and she rolls her eyes. 'I think I got to go...' she mumbles. 'We will definetely call, text and Skype eachother, right?' she asks Anne, already missing her. 'Of course we will!' She yells which makes people look at them again. 'Was that loud?' She asks her cousin while putting her hand in front of her mouth. 'Kind of' , her cousin replies and they both start laughing.

She gives her a really thight hug, not caring if she is able to breath or not. 'I am going to miss you, Anne banane', she says which makes both of them laugh a bit. 'Bye, love', she says and gives her one last hug. April grabs her suitcase and walks away from her and waves at her.

-

Here she is, sitting on the plane. April looks around and sees a mother with her two kids. She wonders if she's maybe going to visit her husband. Or her family? Right in front of April, is an older man. He is looking at a little box he's holding in his hands. He's looking at it proudly. Maybe it's a present for his wife. Or his kids? Who knows? Or maybe he's preparing his speech for when he asks his wife to marry him? That's so cute. April quite likes to think about other people. It makes her want to forget about herself and her own problems.

And... she doesn't quite know why she's am always thinking so much in a plane, it's just, it makes her feel so special. To be that high in the air.

You can look at the clouds and if you have a good imagination, you can close your eyes and pretend you're flying. In her case, she'll probably be flying away from her problems.

-

April, always thinking in planes... :) I added the selfie Anne and April made at the airport! Lots of love x