11 // Goodbye

'Take care,sweetie! See you tomorrow' April's mum says as she kisses her daughter's cheek and hugs her thightly. A lovely mother hug where you can never get enough from. But it depends on when she does it.

'See you tomorrow, my little girl', her dad says and hugs her as well. He's been calling April little girl since... she really was little. She's almost taller than him, so he can't call her little anymore. But hey, she really doesn't mind to be honest. 'Bye, Anne, see you tomorrow!'he says aswell and hugs her too.

'Bye!' April says and waves at them before they close the door.

Anne and April are both getting in her car. 'It was so nice seeing them again!' April yells out of excitement. 'Aw! You know, they missed you so much! They're a little sad about their daughter being a women. They love you so much, April' Anne says and smiles at her. 'I know because they told me everyday I visited them. And I visited them. A lot!' she adds and laughs which makes April laugh aswell. 'They're the cutest'  she says and smiles.

'What do you think about going out tonight? I missed having some girl time with you!' Anne says and smiles, being really excited.  April totally understands why she's so excited. I mean, girl time with Anne is amazing.

'I'm in!' she says and they both start laughing.

-

April looks into her suitcase, trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. She didn't quite thought about going out so... her outfits aren't that festive. Unless some simple jeans with a jumper are festive... No, I don't think so either.

'What are you looking for?' A voice asks behind her which makes her scare up a bit.

But that faded away as soon as she saw Anne standing right next to her with a smile on her face which makes April smile aswell.

'Clothes to wear... I only have jeans and jumpers with me.'

'Love, follow me! I have something that'll fit you perfectly!' She excitedly says and grabs her hand and leads her to her room although April already knows it's the one right next to the spare room.

She opens her giant closet and grabs a beautiful black dress out of it. 'Here', Anne says and hands her the dress. It's a thight dress so it'll show her curves really well.

'Try it on, love', she says and smiles widely. 'Okay', April answers and walks back to the spare room to get changed.

When she putted on the dress, she quickly takes a look into the mirror and wow, she's never felt that pretty in a dress like that before. She shyly walks back to Anne's room and sees her face looking at me, her mouth open.

'What? Don't you like it?'

'No! April, I absolutely love it!' She says and excitedly jumps up and down and gives her a hug. 'I'm so proud of you' she adds.

April shyly smiles. 'Now, for your hair, I'm going to straighten it whether you like it or not.'

-

'Wow' April says as she looks into the mirror in Anne's room. 'Thank you!' she yells out of excitement and gives Anne a quick hug. 'You're welcome. You look stunning, love.'

'You don't look that bad yourself', April says and winks.

'Ready to go?'

'Absolutely!'

-

Vote and comment?

Next chapter is going to be funnnnnn :)