Night terrors

STILES

I wake up shivering. Sweat running down my back as my hair stuck to my forehead. Another night terror. Third time in a row to be exact. I look around my room, a dark abyss apart from my small clock showing 2:17AM. 

Getting up to take a shower, I grab my towel and look out to see if Dad is home. His usual spot empty, just like it is everyday. I sigh and head towards the bathroom, making no effort to keep quiet seeing as I am alone. 

Turning on the water, I feel relieve literally wash over me. I look down and start to feel a weight in my chest and burning in my throat. I cry for what feels like forever. Finally, I turn off the water and put the towel loosely around my waist and make my way back to my room.

Turning on the light, I see something on my bed. Someone. Well, someone in wolf form.

"Derek?" I whisper. Red eyes scan me before huffing and moving on the bed to the other side, making room for me. "What are you doing here, man?"

I walked over to my dresser and chucked on a pair of boxers, using the towel to dry my hair really quickly, I chuck it in the basket and lay on my bed. Turning over, I see a snout in very close proximity. I chuckle and pet his head, scratching behind his ears. My smile fades and I sit up, looking at my hands that reside in my lap.

Derek whines at my behavior and I look at him with sad eyes.

"Sorry, pup. I'm not feeling the greatest." Derek nudges my leg and then places his head in my lap. 

I truly hate feeling like this. Feeling like I couldn't be happy. Waking up at some wacky hour and having no one. But. This time was different. I have Derek. I never thought I would have him, yet he's sitting here on my bed with the time edging towards 3AM. I knew Derek felt the same. Always being alone, even if we were surrounded by others. We try though. It sucks but we push through it as much as possible.

I push Derek off me slightly and lie down.

"Thanks, Der." Derek licks my hand in response, I kiss him on the top of his head, smelling the forest in the meantime. 

~time skip cause im *depressed*~

I wake up again. But this time it was by myself. No screaming. No thrashing. Just a simple shake. A shake from Derek.

"Get up." I groan and turn around to see Derek in a pair of sweats with no shirt. No complaints there. "I got you fries, seeing as you slept in till 1." 

I shoot up and check the clock. 

"Shit, Derek. I have school!" I freaked out.

"Stiles, I went to the station and had a chat with your Father. He's allowing a 'Sick Day'." I breathe out in relief and remove the blankets.

"Thanks, Der. For everything." He nodded slowly and beckoned me to downstairs. I reluctantly followed him. Seeing curly fries on the bench I smile and race to the table, I rip open the bag and shove the fries in my mouth.

"You're the best, Der." I say with a fry falling out my mouth. 

"I'm always gonna be here, Stiles." Derek says quietly. He comes around and gives me hug. Before he leaves he grabs a small handful of fries and runs.

"Derek, you asshole." I laugh throwing a fry at him. He catches it in his mouth. "You're a good boy." 

Derek growls and I laugh even harder.  

"Put on shirt before Dad gets home." I change the conversation.

"Aw, I thought you were enjoying the view." Derek jokes.

"Oh, I was." I wink. "But my dad's gonna get ideas if he sees us without shirts, you wearing my pants and us being along in the house."

"True that." Derek kisses my forehead and heads up the stairs, I enjoy the nice view of his ass but it doesn't last long as he turns around.

"You comin' up for a 'movie'?" My eyes widen from his air-quotes on movies. I ditch the fries and head upstairs, definitely not missing the opportunity to slap his ass.

guess whos back. back again. its me-a mario. dodo do dododo THWACK. anyways, yall want smut or nah?