Well, I'm straight

It was a Pack night and everyone was just messing around. Humans were drunk and werewolves were too, they got a special wolfsbane infused beer from Deaton. Of course Derek being the Sourwolf he is, he was the only one sober.

"Alright, Stiles. Truth or darreee." Allison said/slurred.

Stiles hummed and swayed as he said, "Dare."

"Sooo Stiiilleeesssss...." Allison slurred, "Who ya got in mind?"

"Well *hiccup* Allison, i like this guyyyy and he's hot." Lydia laughed and asked,
"I thought you were straight," Derek looked at Stiles with raised eyebrows, "Well I am straight... Straight up gay for Derek. Am I right ladies?" He then got a high-five from Erica, Allison, Lydia and even Ethan, Jackson and Cora. The pack started laughing at Stiles and his drunken state, Derek however just moved over to Stiles's side and kissed him.

"Heeeeyyyy Sour *hiccup* Wolf. I thought you didn't like me." He said with a pout. Derek rolled his, "I do, but you need to stop drinking." Stiles whined and sat down in Derek's lap and turned his head to look at him. "Nighty night." Derek chuckled and kissed Stiles on the cheek whispering 'Good night'

The next morning

STILES POV

Ugh. I woke up with a terrible headache and then it melted away just like a fairytale. The warmth on my neck was heavenly and then it left causing me to whine. I turned around to see Derek and I cuddled into him. I don't remember anything from last night except for my 'straight up gay for Derek', i guess that went well.

"Morning, love." He grumbled.

"Morning, Der-bear," Stiles whispered while turning his head to face Derek, "I love you my Sourwolf."

"Wow, you are straight up gay for me." Derek chuckled. "But I love you too." I smiled and cuddled into him more as he kissed the top of my head.

Short but sweet. Hope you like it, Lazy shit out byyyeeeee