The rain and the sunshine

Fuck it. It's the holidays and I'm so bored lately. Also if you for some reason want to follow me on Instagram my user is mow_mow_the_cow . Just let me know that your from wattpad tho😂

Also serious note. There is a sexual abuse act so if this effects you in anyway please don't read.

Stiles just wanted to go for a walk in the woods to get his mind off of everything and focus on one thing. Derek. Why did he suddenly like Derek? What happened to his undying love for Lydia? Stiles loved Lydia not Derek, now he feels nothing for the girl. Why?

Before Stiles realized it, it was pouring down with rain. Despite it the harsh rain feeling like needles on his skin, he recognized where he was and headed towards the Hale house.

When Stiles arrived he was met with Peter instead of Derek.

"My dear Nephew is out getting groceries and should be home any second." Stiles rolled his eyes and pushed passed Peter. Well. Attempted. Peter moved and told Stiles to go upstairs and take a shower because of Stiles's shivering state. Stiles rolled his eyes replied "Well, in case you haven't noticed i don't have any clothing." Peter smirked and went into Derek's room and comes back out with a pair of Sweatpants and a shirt along with a pair of boxers.

Stiles rolled his eyes and took a shower. When Stiles came out and was dressed Derek still wasn't home and Stiles decided that it was too late to go home. He then proceeded to text his dad and let him know that he was staying at Scott's, his dad replied with the usual "I'm working the night shift." Stiles fell asleep on the couch with his arm covering his eyes. His shirt had lifted up revealing a toned torso with his Happy Trail.

STILES POV

I fell asleep but was awoken with a hand on my chest.

"So you're awake." The voice purred. It wasn't Derek. It was Peter.
"You smell like Derek. You should smell like me." What. The. Fuck.
"Damn, Stiles." He then sat on the couch next to me. "This isn't fair. Derek shouldn't be able to have you. I should be the one to keep you and call you mine." At this point Peter climbed on top of me. "Imagine that..."

"Umm. P-Peter?" He hummed and leaned into my neck and started inhaling. "W-what are you doing?" He chuckled and leaned up to my ear and whispered "Making you mine." I... What?!

"Peter I don't want this... Sorry but I'm not into you let alone me wanting to be 'yours'." Peter growled and whispered "But when I'm done you will only want more." I couldn't take it. I started to thrash around and then was pinned, my arms next to my head, by Peter's clawed hands.

THIRD POV

Peter hummed and in one swift motion ripped Derek's shirt and pinned Stiles back down. Slowly grinding on Stiles as he protested in whimpers but Peter wasn't phased by the at all. Peter went from just inhaling to softly nipping and kissing Stiles's neck with the occasional lick.

"Peter... please." Stiles whimpered. "Stop please." Peter made his way down Stiles's torso. Slowly creeping towards his V-line. Peter cocked his head slightly. He was wondering how he could do this. Then Peter maneuvered Stiles arms so they were crossed and pinned above his head and Peter only needed to use on hand, he then teased Stiles with his claws slightly grazing at the skin. Stiles squirmed and tried to have this grip on his wrists loosened but Peter refused. Stiles started to protest verbally and this caused Peter to grab Stiles hair and tug it back so hard that Stiles started crying. "Ssshhh, little cub. You will be so happy when your Mine."

Peter then swiftly took off Stiles pants and kissed and nipped at Stiles V-line. He had to put a hand on Stiles's hip just so he can't squirm so much. After a few minutes Peter slowly reached down and started to slowly take off his boxers. But Peter was stopped by a roar that puts any Alpha to shame. Peter looked at the door to see Derek. The infamous ex-Alpha evolved werewolf. Derek tore off his shirt and shifted into his wolf form (the size of the wolfs from Twilight) and attacked Peter. Narrowly missing Stiles.