Jeremy Market my Son - Chapter 13

I hope this looks ok. I made new paragraphs when different people were talking. Either in Jamie's head or out loud. It looked better to me, but it's up to you hoe you want it to appear. Thanks again for allowing me to help!  ;)

Teachers pet

Chapter 13

Jeremy market my son.

Jamie's p.o.v

Watching Jeremy and Jacob made me notice just how much Jeremy looked like us. He made me wonder what our kids would actually look like. Jeremy had my hair color but he nearly had Jacob's eyes.

It was going on ten thirty and Jeremy had said nothing about going home to his actual parents, or even about being tired the whole night.

I yawned into my hand and slipped deeper into the couch. I was fighting to keep my eyes open while I watched Jeremy being chased around the apartment by Jacob. He was threatening to tickle Jeremy if he caught him. I gave a small laugh before I couldn't fight sleep anymore and I let the darkness take over.

*Dream*

"Hey mommy wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see Jeremy laying in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and laid tons of kisses all over his face. "Good morning my handsome little boy." I told him. I loosened my grip on him enough for him to wiggle his small body out of my hold.

"What are we doing today?" He asked me.

"Anything you want we could go get ice cream or we-,"

"CAN WE MAKE SOMETHING USING YOUR MAGIC!?!?"

I laughed at his enthusiasm. I nodded my head. "Anything you want." I told him.

Once I said that he practically dragged me out of my bed and into the living room. "We can make a camp out mommy," he told me.

"Why don't you make it Jeremy," I told him.

"Oh yeah." Running towards the kitchen, he pulled out a water bottle filled with a green liquid and chugged more than half of it before throwing it back into the fridge. Wiggling his fingers over the coffee table in the living room it began to morph into a bon fire. "Jeremy we can't have a fire inside the house," I told him while blowing a gust of air in the direction of the fire, putting it out. Leaving behind a cloud of smoke, I flung the door open with a flick of my finger and made the smoke exit through the door then closed the door. I looked at Jeremy who had a guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry I forgot mommy." He told me. Tears started trickling down his cheeks. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"It's okay Jeremy." I told him. "We can have a camp out. Outside. Later today, okay?" I asked him.

Willing away his tears Jeremy put on the biggest smile I have ever seen from him. "Daddy, we're going camping today," he said.

Turning around I saw Jacob leaning against the wall. 'We are?' Jacob asked in our head.  Jeremy nodded vigorously.'We're going to have the best camp out ever' he told Jeremy.

*end of dream*

When I woke up I was in my bed with Jacob's arms wrapped around my waist. Then I heard the front door open. Jacob must have, too because he raised up. We both crawled out of the the bed and we walked into the living room. Jacob had his arm out keeping me behind him.

"Who are you?" Jade's voice echoed in the living room. Jacob didn't respond to her, so I took this as my sign to get in front. Moving his arm, I slipped in front of Jacob and faced Jade.

Her long hair was pulled into a painfully tight looking ponytail. She wore a simple blue long sleeves shirt with a sweat heart color. With the shirt she wore a tight fitting blue jean skirt. With a pair of blue converse.