Fraternizing with the Kidnapers' Son - Chapter 16

Teachers pet

Chapter 16

Fraternizing with the kidnapers' son.

Jade's P.O.V

Jamie? I'm not Jamie. I see how someone could get that confused we do kind of look alike. We have the same color eyes, same color hair, but I'm not her. I tried to tell the man in front of me, but my attempts where pointless with this rag in my mouth. "Now, Jamie, you're probably wondering why you're here. Am I right?" he asked me. I nodded my head. Even if I'm not Jamie the least I could do is find out what she has gotten herself into. The room flooded with light and after blinking for a few times I saw the man for the first time since my kidnapping.

He was handsome enough, for an abductor. He was tall and well built. You could tell his body structure from the way his clothes fit so snugly. He towered over me. He was probably in his forties, more or less. He had short graying blond hair and soulless black eyes. His suit was black with a matching tie and a white button up shirt underneath. He looked professional. He stood completely straight. Almost as if a metal rood had replaced his spine and wouldn't allow him to bend even the slightest bit. His name fit him perfectly.

"Well you, my darling, have the one thing my son wants. He doesn't know it yet, but he will. My son, as foolish as he is, will give me what I want if I give him what he wants. This is where you come in, my sweet Jamie. You're going to lure my prey to this very cabin," he said, a sly smile playing on his lips. What does Jamie have that this man could possibly want? Then it clicked. He wants Jacob. That's the only thing that could even slightly make sense. Jacob is the key to whatever this man wants. Knowing Jamie, she's probably leading herself and Jacob here right now.

"Now all you have to do is stand and wait for your dog to show up, better yet sit and wait," the man said with a sickening laugh. This douche was rubbing in the fact that he had taken me. When I get out of this chair, and I will, he is going to eat those words. How dare he talk about Jacob like that? I might not know the guy personally, but you shouldn't go around throwing the word 'dog' willy nilly. The man walked out, slamming the door behind him. The echo still bouncing off the walls and through my ears.

Now that the light was on, I could see the room I was in more clearly. Not that it helped much. The room was completely bare. White walls and a polished wooden floor. I sighed but it came out strangled because of the dirty rag stuffed in my mouth. Thin strips of leather bound my wrists to the arms of the chair. My right arm was bound tightly, while my left was loose enough to move around a bit. Out of the two people that tied me down, the one on the left was obviously not the type of person who did this often. The person on the right was definately a pro. Well, I'm not going to miss out on my opportunity to take advantage of their stupidity. I slid my left arm out from under the leather strap and untied my other arm. I did the same thing to my ankles. Finally, I pulled away the stupid gag that they had tied around my head and threw it down on the floor. "Stupid rag," I whispered, not wanting to make too much noise just in case Simon was still close to the door.

I stood up from the chair. My legs and feet were still a bit numb from the restraints, so I wobbled slightly. Now I just have to get out of here. Quietly, I picked up the chair and propped it under the door knob. That would keep them out for now. I dashed to the window and pulled it open. I looked down below and noticed that I was nowhere near the ground. I must be on the second floor or higher. It was a straight drop to the ground and, from here, it didn't look like I would make it without being killed, or seriously injured. There has to be another way out of here.

I moved the chair from the door and cracked it open. Directly in front of the door was a set of stairs that led down. The upper floorwas centered around the stairs. I opened up the door enough for me to step through. Downstairs I heard a door opening. "Father!" A man called out, his voice deep and demanding. Wow! I don't think I could ever talk to my dad like that. Even if he is a hopeless drunk, now, I still respect that he is my father.