Chapter 13

Niall

"You slept with my girlfriend!" Louis yells.

"It was over a year ago, get over it!" I yell back.

"That's not something I can just get over!"

"It is when you're married to a better woman! If she would here she would be telling you the same thing!"

That effectivly shuts him up for a good ten seconds. "Yeah well..." he sputters. He looks around for help, but then seems to remember that everyone is out. "Still!"

"I was drunk! She got me drunk!"

"Well maybe you should have known better."

I pull a move I've seen Jessie do a thousand times during a disagreement. Granted, this wasn't a minor disagreement, but still. I wiped all expression off my face, crossed my arms, and made my face devoid of any emotion. "Whatever."

Just like I thought it would, it only gets Louis really, really frustrated. He yells out and punches the wall directly behind him, his hand going straight through it.

A new voice speaks. "Woah. What the hell is happening here?" I look over to see Jessie and Harry standing in the doorway.

"Louis was being insane," I explain simply.

"And Niall was being a man whore," Louis snaps.

I turn to him again. "Excuse-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jessie yells at the top of her lungs. Both Louis and I close out mouths in surprise. We were used to Jessie's outbursts and the fact that she was really, really loud. But her breaking up a fight is something that had never happened before.

"I...uh...I'm going to the roof..." Harry stutters. If I would, I would go with him also. Jessie looks like she's about to commit a double murder. And get away with it.

After Harry leaves, closing the door softly behind him, Jessie throws her purse on the coffee table and disappears into the kitchen. Despite our anger, Lou and I look at each other in confusion.

"Sit on the couch," Jessie yells. "Away from each other." We do as we're told and soon Jessie returns holding an empty wine glass in her hand.

"What are you-"

"Shut it," Jessie snaps, interupting me. "Now, I left for two hours with Harry. I come back and Liam is gone, you and Niall are yelling at each other, and there's a hole in the wall which, Louis, you are going to fix. Louis, tell me what happened." She sits in the reclining chair and crosses her legs, sighing in exageratted patience.

"Liam, Niall and I were all talking about you, Jade, and Dani. I said you and Dani had super crazy hair. Which I didn't think was an insult, but whatever. So Liam got angry and stormed out for no reason and we haven't seen him since. Then, I looked at Niall and said that it wasn't an insult, cos you and Dani are still hot. Then, he went crazy jealous asshole on me and here we are."

I struggle to keep my mouth shut. "Where does Elewhore come into play, exactly." Jessie asks.

"Niall said I was being an ass and then I said that being an ass would be sleeping with one of you. Which I would never do, even though he clearly had no problem sleeping with his best friend's girl."

Jessie nodded slowly and looks at me. "Is what he said true?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, here's what I got out of this entire conversation. All three of you are jealous idiots and acting retarded. Niall, there was no reason to get jealous and flip a shit. He called your girlfriend hot. Take it as a compliment." Louis smiles smugly. "Louis, wipe that smile off your face or I swear to God I will smack you so hard you won't know your name. Just because your wife isn't here and that you aren't getting some doesn't mean you can go and punch walls. Do you both understand me?" She gets up and stands in front of both of us. Both Louis and I are almost as tall as her when we're stting down, but she's still extremly intimdating. Her green eyes are angry and I'm seriously thinking that she's about to hit one of us.

"We understand," Louis and I mumble.

"Good. Pretty sad how I'm the youngest one here and I'm solving your bullshit. You four boys have been fighting a lot since..." pain enters her voice and I hear it, no matter how hard she tries to hide it. "Zayn. And you know what? It's getting really old. I'm done with it, clear?"

"Yes," we say.

"Alright."

"So..." Louis says. "What's the wine glass for?"

Jessie smirks, and I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but that smirk scares me. She pulls that out when she's about to do something that will either make her the happiest person ever, or make you cry. Knowing Jess, they're usually the same thing. "The wine glass my dear...is a mystery. Follow me."

She walks out of the room and I can tell Louis is just as confused as I am. We follow her out and down the hall to the extra guest room nobody knew what to do with. She sets the glass down on the floor and faces us. "You're singers. Figure it out." She flips her hair and walks out. We hear the lock click behind her.

"Shit," Lou mutters, remembering the lock clicks from the outside.

"What do you think she wants us to do?" I ask him.

He shrugs and we just stare at the glass. Comeprehension dawns on us at exactly the same time.

"She should work for the Chinese government." Lou mutters. "She's great at torture."

"That she is, that she is," I agree, picking it up and holding the glass in my hand.

This isn't edited, bt yeah c: