Chapter.......twelve?

She's upset, bad day

Heads to the dresser drawer to

Drive her pain away

Nothing good can come of this

She opens it there's nothing there

It's only left over tears

Mom and dad have no right she screams!

Anger runs down both of her cheeks

Then she closed her eyes

Found relief in a knife

The blood flows as she cries

All alone the way she feels

Left alone to deal with

All the pain drenched sorrow relief

Bite the lip, just forget the bleeding

Then she closed her eyes

Found reliefe in a knife

The blood flows as she cries

oh oh woah

Then she closed her eyes

She found relief in a knife

The blood flows as she cries

Curled up she's on the floor

Relief left her

She had hoped for something more from it

Hoped for something more from it

And he leans down to comfort her

She is weeping as he wraps his arms around

Around and around and

The deeper you cut

The deeper I hurt

The deeper you cut

It only gets worse

The deeper you cut

The deeper I hurt

The deep you cut

It only gets worse

It gets worse

She's slowly opening

New eyes

Then she opened her eyes

Found relife in his life

And put down her knife

Woah oh

Then she opened her life

she found relief in his eyes

And put down

She put down

Her knife

I strum the last chords and my voice trails off, tears running down my cheeks. I look over and see that "mom" and Harry are crying as well.

"That was beautiful," Mrs. R smiles at me through her tears.

"I have to agree, Jess. Your really put it all out there," Harry agrees.

"Is that written from experience?" Stacy asks. I jump and turn around, not knowing she had been there. I smile smally and nod.

"Yeah. It was..." I say.

She walks over and wraps me up in a warm hug. "Oh baby, I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry that I have to kick you out, but it's time for Ronda's medication."

I step out of her arms and walk over to mom. I kissed her on the cheek. "Ciao mamá," I say to her.

"Bye Theresa. Come visit me any time." She smiles warmly. Then she fixes her eyes on Harry. "You going to say goodbye to me? Or leave an old woman hanging?"

arry grins and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Mrs. Robinson."

"Please," she winks at him. "Call me Ronda."

We all laugh and then Harry and I make our leave. Once we're out of earshot of the room, Harry turns to me.

"Who's Theresa, who is this Ronda woman, and why do you call her mom?" He asks.

"I'll explain in the car."

We walk out of the building and to my car. As soon as we're strapping in, he attacks me with questions again.

"Yo!" i yell, effectivly shutting him up. "Be quiet so I can explain."

Harry makes a big deal about zipping his mouth shut and throwing away the key.

"Dork," I laugh. "Anywhore, as I was saying-"

"Anywhore?"

"Shut your face."

"Sorry."

"Anyway, four years ago, when I first moved here from Florida, I was going some court ordered community service, don't ask," I add when Harry looks at me strangly. "And so I volenteered at the nursing home. Well, as soon as I walked into Ronda's room, she thought I was her daughter, Theresa, who died a few months before. I didn't have the heart to tell her any different. Now she practically is my mom. She knew I loved Niall before I even knew his middle name. I'm done. You may ask questions."

"I only have one," Harry says.

"Ask away."

"What did you do to get court ordered community service?"

I shrug. "Got into a fight with a guy at a guitar store."

"And you got community service?"

"His dad was a cop."

"That would do it."

"Yep."

We drive in silence for a while.

"Have you ever brought anyone there before?"

I shake my head. "naw. Mom means a lot to me, and I wouldn't bring just anyone there to meet her. Not even Niall has met her."

We pull back into the lot in front of the flat and get out of the car. Harry walks to my side and pulls me into a big hug. "Thanks, Jess. For bringing me along today and especially for letting me hear that song."

"You're welcome," I reply. "You should come with me next time."

He pulls away and looks at me. "I don't think she likes me very much."

"Nope," I shake my head. "She loves you. Trust me."

"Okay," he shrugs. "I'll come with."

I loop my arm through his and we walk up the stair to the apartment. I pull me key out and unlock the door.

"Well maybe you should have known better!" Louis yells.

asdfghjkl; this isn't very good...but...yanno. I kinda wanted to get things up there. Sorry I didn't upload before!! Dx I have been so busy with school work :3

well I should probably go do my psychology homework now

Yeah bye

-Snow