Chapter Eleven

Time jump: Four Weeks

Things were starting to get normal again aroung the One Direction flat. We could all talk to each other normally again, awkward and sad silences were less frequent. Nobody would burst into tears whenever Zayn's name was mentioned or someone saw something that reminded him of Zayn. Even Harry stopped crying himself to sleep most nights. We all missed Zayn, but life moved on. Not a day went by where we didn't think of him, but we had to let go at some point.

"Where are we going, jessie?" Harry asked me from his seat on mine and Niall's bed. I look over at him as I tie my black converse.

"For the hudreth time, Harry, it's a surprise." I check my outfit out in the mirror and resist the urge to run my fingers through my hair. I hate wearing it down, and I want to brush the curls out of my face, but I remember something Zayn said to me once: Never touch your curls after you style them. If you do, they'll frizz up and you'll end up looking like a younger and femal Einstein.  "Now let's go," I say, pulling open my door and shaking my head, wanting Zayn's voice out of my mind.

"Will you just please tell me where were going?" Harry asks me once we're in the car.

"Nope. You'll see when we get there."

He pouted the entire twenty-minute car ride to our destination. I pull into the lot of a large building.

"Sunny Shores Nursing Home and Psychiatric Centre? Are you having me commited?"

I laugh and get out of the car. "No!" I saw when he gets out of the car as well. "There's someone I want you to meet."

"We walk through the glass doors. "Hey Stacy," I smile at the attendent working the desk.

"Hey Jess," Stacy smiles back. "You here for Ronda?"

"Yep."

"She's in the room. You know where."

"Thanks." I start to lead Harry to the room.

"Oh, and Jessie?" I turn around. Stacy smiles sympathetically at me and Harry.

"Sorry about your friend."

"Thank you," Harry says. We turn back around and walk towards room 2-646.

Harry's POV

"Hello Mrs. Robinson," Jessie smiles. An old woman sits on the ebd in the middle of the dark, slightly dusty room. The woman smiles toothlessly at her. "Hello Theresa. I haven't seen you in such a long time."

Jessie sighs and purses her lips. "Yes, I know, mother. I had some things to take care of."

Theresa? Mother? Jessie's name wasn't Theresa, I've seen her birth certificate. And we all knew about Jessie and her mother. So who was this woman?

The old lady nods in understanding. She doesn't see me yet; or, at least, if she sees me she doesn't aknowlage me. "Did you finish your song?"

Jessie smiles and nods. "Yes, I'll sing it for you in a second, mother. First, i want to introduce you to my good friend, Harry. Harry, meet my mom." Jessie looks at me, her green eyes say I'll tell you later. Just go with it.

I grin and wave. "Hi, I'm Harry."

"He your boyfriend?" Mrs. R asks Jessie. Jessie laughs and shakes her head.

"No mom. I'm still with Niall."

"Besides," I say. Jessie isn't exactly my type."

"Why?" Mrs. R spits at me. "Is she not good enough for you?"

Jessie rushes foward to the bed as her "mother" trys to get up angrily. She puts a small hand on the woman's frail, liver-spotted shoulder.

"Mom," she whispers. "He's gay."

"Oh," she replies, laying back down.

"Would you like to hear the song now?" Jessie asks.

The old woman's exciment is back. "Yes. Is he staying?" She eyes me with a slight suspision. Jessie nods as she walks to the closet on the other side of the room.

"Yes mother. I wanted you two to meet. You both mean a lot to me," she says, grabbing a black guitar case out of the closet.

The woman's gaze softens a bit. "Oh, well he can stay."

Jessie returns and pulls a chair up to the bed. She smiles tenderly at the woman, and I see she really and trully cares for her. There is real love between them, and I could almost believe they were mother and daughter. "Pull up a chair, Harry." Mrs. R says to me nicelly. I smile and put a chair next to Jessie.

"Harry," Jess says. "Can you reach into my purse and grab the small pink notebook and pen?"

I nod and go digging through her purse as she tunes her guitar. "here," I say, handing her the book and pen. She opens the pink book and hands it to Mrs. R.

"It looks good. Will you sing it for me?"

"Of course, mother," she whispers.

She sounds almost heartbroken.

Who is this woman?

BLEGH

yeah so...yeah

I spammed Amy's email

mwahahahahahaha

ship assiebear bitches

And I will give you a cookie

LOL JK

No I wont

Ship us and I won't break your kneecaps

Get it, get it? Cause I'm Italian. And Italians break...

Nevermind

If you don't, I'll cook you into a pizza

There, a reference you'll all get.

The first reference is from the Godfather in case you were wondering

kthxbye<3

Snow